Riyadh is Saudi Arabia’s capital and main financial hub, hence there are several jobs for everyone to get their hands on.
The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, especially Riyadh is transforming into one of the world’s most competitive economies and has long attracted workers from other countries.
Riyadh is better to work as it’s the capital of Saudi Arabia so you’ll get more vacancies and opportunities too compared to other cities in the country.
Skilled foreigners and citizens are usually managed in a fair but controlled way, are paid well, and rewarded for their efforts.
Hence, proceed below to get an overview of all the latest vacancies in Riyadh, requirements, application links, and other detailed information.
Riyadh is a great city where different job opportunities strive, as there is no job that you cannot find based on your qualification or specialization.
Take note that it is very rare, indeed almost impossible, for foreigners to come to, say, Riyadh without an offer in order to start looking for work there.
Hence, to come to Riyadh for work, you must secure a job first in your country before the processing of your visa by your sponsoring company in Saudi Arabia.
Another great thing about working in Riyadh is that you get an attractive salary and there are no personal income taxes, therefore, maximizing savings.
Top Demanded Jobs In Riyadh
- Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Web/Software Developer
- Construction Project Manager
- Information Technology Manager
- Real Estate Agent
- Human Resource Manager
- Sales Associate
- Foodservice Crew Specialists
- Massage Therapist
- Auto Mechanic
- Customer Service Representative
- Administrative Assistant
- Hospitality jobs
- Other medical Jobs
Available Jobs In Saudi Arabia Riyadh
The below will give you jobs within the Marriott Careers in Riyadh that is currently ongoing for interested candidates to start applying through the link which will be given as well.
1. Executive Lounge Manager
Position directs and works with managers and employees to carry out procedures ensuring an efficient check-in and check-out process.
Ensures guest and employee satisfaction and maximizes the financial performance of the department.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent degree; 1-year experience in the guest services, front desk, or related professional area.
- or 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; no work experience required.
2. Loss Prevention Officer
You have several roles in this job as you will do the following below, however, make sure to at alert, pay attention to small details, and have great skills for communication.
- Patrol all areas of the property and assist guests with room access
- Monitor security feeds and conducts daily physical hazard inspections
- Respond to accidents and assist guests/employees during emergency situations
- Defuse guest disturbances and escort from the property if necessary
3. Asst. Manager – Restaurant
Areas of responsibility include Restaurants/Bars and Room Service, if applicable, and then strive to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction
Assists in the daily supervision of restaurant operations and assists with menu planning maintain sanitation standards, and assists servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods.
- High school diploma or GED; 4 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- or 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel, and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
4. Room Attendant
A warm, people-oriented demeanor room attendant who has a gift for paying attention to the smallest details is needed at Marriott Riyadh. Duties
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Make beds and fold sheets
- Remove trash, dirty linens, and room service items
- Greet guests and take care of requests
- Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances
5. Coord-Human Resources
A Coord-Human Resources is needed who will follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Create and maintain filing systems.
- Create and type office correspondence using a computer.
- Distribute and route mail.
- Order and track Human Resources office supplies and forms.
- Answer phone calls and record messages.
- Create new employee personnel file.
- Assist walk-in candidates with application procedures.
Average Salary Of Employees In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
A person working in Riyadh typically earns around 17,600 SAR per month.
Salaries range from 4,460 SAR (lowest average) to 78,800 SAR (highest average).
This is the average monthly salary including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Conclusion On Jobs In Saudi Arabia Riyadh 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Jobs In Saudi Arabia Riyadh 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Jobs In Saudi Arabia Riyadh 2023/2024 In Saudi Arabia; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs In Saudi Arabia Riyadh in 2023/2024 for foreigners to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Saudi Arabia Riyadh 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.