There are attractive opportunities for English speakers to seek jobs in Spain as this country embraces and encourages English Speakers to also come into the country to seek employment.
In Spain, jobs offer an excellent means of stability; hence working in Spain as an English Speaker guarantees stability.
If you are not a Spanish speaker and wish to get a job in Spain, read this post and get all the latest information on securing a job in Spain as an English Speaker and getting all the current vacancies.
Hence working in Spain as a foreigner guarantees stability and reference purposes, and the economy in Spain is stable and ensures a secure future.
If you are not a Spanish speaker and wish to get a Jobs In Spain For English Speakers, read this post and get all the latest information on securing a job in Spain as a foreigner.
Details On Jobs In Spain For English Speakers Updates
For English-speaking jobs in Spain, seasonal work in the tourist trade and teaching English in Spain are popular sources of employment for foreigners.
Services cater to the large ex-pat populations along Spain’s coastal regions and major cities, such as Madrid, Barcelona, and Seville.
Suppose you are not a Spanish speaker, i.e., not a Spain citizen. In that case, you must obtain a residency permit and work permit, for it is a legal document that authorizes a foreigner to work in Spain.
Any foreigner or newcomer who doesn’t have a work permit/license is not legal to be gainfully employed in Spain either as an English speaker or otherwise; you are guaranteed to work in Spain after getting a visa.
- Fluent in English
- Background 10+ years working in a commercially focused role with a strong understanding of the grocery industry in Spain.
- You must be customer obsesses and resourceful.
- You must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
How To Apply
To understand that all these jobs are in Spain for English Speakers and to apply, click on the link provided below; once you are directed to the official website careers and click on the desired job choice, you will be able to apply.
Jobs In Spain For English Speakers
These are lists of jobs below for English Speaker wishing to come to Spanish to work:
1. Project Manager – NativeEnglishh speaker – VIE-Spain
Our mission is to make the world cheaper, greener, and simpler through our home contract comparison, subscription, and management services.
Project Manager – NativeEnglishh speaker Description
Under Selectra’s International Project Manager’s supervision and in close collaboration with Selectra’s International Content Manager.
You will be responsible for developing a new strategic digital project in the UK involving Selectra and one of its external partners to replicate a French success story in the UK market.
- Project management and administration
- Local market research and compilation of public data required for the project
- Product management of this digital tool and monitoring of its development by the technical team
- Marketing strategy and content
- Creation of a showcase site: definition of the sitemap, writing, and publication of articles
- Description and follow-up of a digital acquisition campaign, in conjunction with Selectra’s
- Specialized department: Google Adwords Search, Facebook Ads
- Sales strategy
- Definition and monitoring of lead handling processes
- Performance monitoring and continuous improvement.
- You have an outstanding academic record and have recently graduated from an excellent Master 2 program.
- You are autonomous, meticulous, organized, and a self-starter. You are a fast learner and enjoy entrepreneurial challenges.
- You are interested in digital marketing best practices (SEO/SEA). Ideally, you have previous experience in content management and web marketing.
- You will always keep your objectives in mind while being a good listener and humble, and you will need to be able to engage multicultural teams.
- English is your mother tongue, or you are perfectly bilingual.
- HR interview
- Writing and SEO test
- An interview with Raphaël Casentini, Global Director of Partnerships, and our partner
- An interview with Selectra’s co-founder, Xavier Pinon.
- Madrid! This inexpensive city will seduce you with a dreamy atmosphere and climate, where everyone is welcome.
- You will benefit from the flexibility and responsiveness of a company with a start-up spirit.
- You will have responsibilities within a dynamic team available to train and support you.
- You will have the chance to work in an international environment with different nationalities present in our Madrid office.
- And many other advantages such as a Gympass subscription, free Spanish lessons, and team events.
Salary: €42,000 per year in Madrid, Spain Area.
2. English Language Assistant
English Language assistants support teachers in the classroom and encourage students to view a foreign language as a living language used by millions of people rather than as a ‘school’ language.
The right candidate must:
- Enjoy working with kids
- Be creative and resourceful with IT
- Be eligible to work in Spain (NIE)
Your tasks include:
- Class preparation
- Help teachers with vocabulary, pronunciation, and material creation
- To conduct linguistic, intercultural, and recreational activities to bring the culture of English-speaking countries closer to pupils and promote the motivation and interest of students in the language and culture.
- Nine months contract with a 15-day paid trial.
- Working hours Monday to Friday between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm
- Meals included at the school canteen
- Paid public holidays (Including Easter)
Salary: 666,00€-1.000,00€ per month.
3. Super Job. English Governess for Girl 6 and Boy 3 in Ibiza, Spain
We are looking for an experienced Native English speaking Governess to work in an American-Russian or European family with two children – a girl aged six and a boy aged 3.
As a governess, you will be responsible for teaching all aspects of the English language, reading, and writing, assisting the children in exploring and understanding the world, organizing their leisure, and offering a range of educational and exciting activities to encourage development.
You will also perform some caring duties such as helping the children take a shower, change their clothes, and warm up food.
The working schedule: 5/2, from 7.30 am till 7 pm with a break for 1 hour after lunch. Salary:€ 1500 per week.
4. Full-Time Receptionist – Fluent in English
A receptionist is an employee taking office or administrative support position. The work is usually performed in a waiting area such as a lobby or front office desk of an organization or business.
A Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities include greeting visitors, helping them navigate through an office, and supplying them with refreshments.
They maintain calendars for appointments, sort mail, make copies, and plan travel arrangements; however, some require specialist knowledge and training, such as medical or legal receptionists.
Salary: A person working as a Receptionist in Spain typically earns around 1,520 EUR per month. Salaries range from 820 EUR (lowest) to 2,290 EUR (highest).
Lists of Available For Jobs In Spain For English Speakers
- RPM Assistant
- Customer Support
- Customer Experience Specialist
- English Teacher
- Summer counselor
- Food Tour Guide
- Consultor Junior
- Publishers Manager – Online Marketing
- Business English Teacher
- Customer Service
- English Copywriter (Remote within Spain)
- Administration Specialist- Barcelona (English Speaker)
Average Salary of English Speaker Jobs or Teaching Jobs in Spain
Average Salary of English Speaker Jobs or Teaching Jobs in Spain can expect to make €15-€20 per hour, so if you work full-time or you will make €1,500-€2,000 per month.
Conclusion On Jobs In Spain For English Speakers 2022/2023
The article above gives crucial information about the Jobs In Spain For English Speakers for foreigners or candidates to start applying.
After your search, application, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy an indescribable dimension to your life while working in Spain.
You can see the above lists of Jobs In Spain For English Speakers 2022/2023, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Jobs In Spain For English Speakers 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.