Accounting is a diverse field with many career paths, and Junior-level roles can range from data entry and bookkeeping to financial analysis and forensics.
The banking, lending, and investment industries are always on the lookout for talented accounting professionals, however, there are Junior Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi for you to apply for.
This post will help educate you on the Concept of Junior Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi, their required qualifications, skills, average yearly salary, and how to apply for one.
Junior accountants have an interest in finance. Accountants learn the ins and outs of the industry in which they work because they are privy to all the expenses, revenues, and investments that are involved in a business entity.
A junior accountant’s duties and future career prospects depend on the situation and the candidate’s abilities. A junior accountant holds an entry-level position in the accounting department of an accounting or auditing firm or the government.
Before you apply for entry-level accountant jobs, you’ll want to consider whether public or private accounting is a better match for you. Public accounting is a promising choice for recent graduates who want to work with many clients. Private accounting — working in-house for a single company — lets you go deep into a specific industry.
Junior Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi offers a robust median salary rate, a growing number of job openings, and career advancement opportunities.
Available Junior Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi
Below are the available junior accountant jobs in Abu Dhabi for interested junior accountants to apply for;
- Accounts Payable
- Booking of all local and foreign supplier invoices in line with Company policies and procedures and agreements with the respective suppliers
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Fixed Assets depreciation, asset reconciliation, and monitoring
- Prepayment amortization
- Accounts Receivables
- Booking of all AR-related transactions in line with Company policies and procedures
- Follow-up on payments: send a statement of account and contacts customers to chase for payments,
- Production of accurate and timely reporting: aging, DSO…
- Analysis and release of outgoing shipment in accordance with Company credit policy,
- Bank Transactions
- Recording of bank transactions related to payments
- Monthly bank reconciliation, including resolution of any differences in a timely manner
- Coordination of the netting process
- General Ledger
- Input and ensure the accuracy of the general ledger bookings and analysis of the movement of accounts.
- Oversee Purchases, record other intercompany transactions and perform
- Book accruals and other adjusting entries in coordination with Controlling Team
- Assist internal and external auditors, implement recommendations for improving the system, and take corrective action when required.
- Cash Flow monitoring and reporting
- Processing of payments to suppliers
- Coordination of corporate credit card application; monitoring of payment; and resolution of related concerns
- Coordination of corporate banking needs like bank guarantees
Required Experience: Education – B.Com/ Finance Graduate, professional accounting qualification would be an advantage Experience – 2–3 years of experience and exposure in the luxury goods industry would be an advantage
- Good Accounting skills
- Knowledge of computerized accounting systems – especially SAP
- Knowledge of International Accounting Standards / IFRS
- Good computer skills
- Good communication
- Mathematical acumen
- Good human relations skills
- Ability to handle pressure and meet tight deadlines
How To Apply
Create an account with them if you do not have one in order to fill out the application form.
Salary Of Junior Accountants In Abu Dhabi
An entry-level Junior Accountant with less than 1-year experience can expect to earn an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of AED 36,000.
An early career Junior Accountant with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of AED 37,190.
A mid-career Junior Accountant with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of AED 42,000
Conclusion On Junior Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2022/2023
You can see the above lists of Junior Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Junior Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Junior Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2022/2023 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Junior Accountant Jobs In Abu Dhabi 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.