MCCS Camp Pendleton seeks several interested applicants to join their various teams ranging from different sectors, and the most exciting part is that civilians can also apply for the positions.
They are currently recruiting for various positions, ranging from working in one of the Child Development Centers, Retail Exchange or Marine Marts, Lodging and Catering facilities, Recreational Areas, and Support Functions.
All the MCCS Camp Pendleton Jobs will be highlighted below so you can easily refer to the application link faster to secure a job of interest.
Now proceed below to view all the MCCS Camp Pendleton Jobs vacancies, all entry requirements, and other related details.
MCCS Camp Pendleton Job Description
Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) is looking for the best and brightest to join their Team! MCCS is a comprehensive program that supports and enhances the quality of life for Marines, their families, and others in the Marine Corps Community.
They offer a team-oriented environment comprised of military personnel, civilian employees, contractors, and volunteers who keep the organization functioning smoothly and effectively. As a service-oriented organization, they never waver in their commitment to the Corps.
Available MCCS Camp Pendleton Jobs
The following are the MCCS camp Pendleton jobs that are currently ongoing for interested candidates to apply for, and they include;
1. Custodial Worker (A-02 $1,000 Hiring Bonus Amended)
$1,000 HIRING BONUS This position is eligible for a $1000 (taxable) hiring bonus. New employees selected from this vacancy announcement will receive $250 when hired, $250 after 90 days, and $500 after one year of employment on the job. Only new employees new to MCCS camp Pendleton will be eligible for this hiring process.
- Scrubs, strips, waxes, and polishes floors using heavy (industrial-type) powered scrubbers and buffers.
- Vacuum cleans rugs using a heavy (industrial-type) vacuum cleaner.
- Perform all cleaning services
- Cleans mirrors, sinks, and water fountains.
- Replaces deodorizers, toilet tissue, hand towels, and soap.
- Provides World Class Customer Service with an emphasis on courtesy.
- Assists customers and communicates positively in a friendly manner.
- Acknowledges customers, smiles, and makes eye contact.
- Asks questions to determine, verify and solve problems.
- Checks for satisfaction on the quality of goods and services.
- Takes action to solve problems quickly.
- Alerts the higher-level supervisor or proper point of contact for help when problems arise.
- Knowledge and skills sufficient to read signs, and follow simple oral and written instructions.
- The ability to work safely while moving objects
- Ability to use powered equipment and perform minor maintenance on this equipment.
- Ability to learn Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Exerts moderately heavy physical effort in controlling heavy equipment, carrying and setting up ladders and scaffolds, and working from ladders and scaffolds.
- Must be responsible.
2. New Parent Support Home Visitor NF4
This position will support services via home visits and in a classroom setting designed to provide psychological and educational support and counseling to new parents, including providing education in positive parenting skills, promoting healthy pregnancy, promoting positive parent-child attachment behaviors, recognizing newborn infant cues/behaviors, and promoting effective couples communication to promote healthy relationships and prevent family violence.
- A Master’s degree in social work, behavioral or social science, or related discipline.
- Shall have a valid, unrestricted clinical license to practice social work, marriage and family therapy
- or Licensed Professional Counselor independently, and at least two years of direct experience in child abuse and/or domestic abuse, or maternal and/or child health.
- OR Registered Nurses with a bachelor’s degree in nursing who provide nursing services as part of the NPSP shall have a current nonrestrictive U.S. nursing license to practice nursing; at least two years of direct experience in child abuse and/or domestic abuse, maternal and/or child health, community health, or mental health; and shall be supervised by an independent clinician.
- Knowledge of the military organizational mission, lifestyle, and situation contributes to family stress, problems, and crises.
3. Sales Associate (NF-1 Hiring Fair SOI $1,000 Hiring Bonus Amended)
$1,000 Hiring Bonus
This position is eligible for a $1000 (taxable) hiring bonus. New employees selected from this vacancy announcement will receive $250 when hired, $250 after 90 days, and $500 after one year of employment on the job. Only new employees new to MCCS camp Pendleton will be eligible for this hiring bonus.
- Assists and serves customers with location, selection, and merchandise purchase, emphasizing customer courtesy.
- Responsible for merchandising, displaying, and appearing in assigned area(s).
- Ensures items are appropriately marked.
- Checks merchandise, rings sales on the cash register, receives payments, makes changes, bags or wraps merchandise, and completes related sales records.
- Prepares written sales slips as appropriate.
- Verifies personal checks and credit cards.
- Responsible for assigned change fund.
- Assists in inventories, ensuring proper accountability and security of assigned area(s).
- Advises supervisor of damages, out-of-stock, and/or slow-moving merchandise.
- Six months of experience operating a cash register is preferred.
- Knowledge of basic math and cash handling procedures.
- Valid Driver’s License Required
Numerous Benefits and Privileges come with working for the Federal Government:
- Stability of Federal Civilian Service
- People with a passion for doing work that matters
- Marine Corps Exchange and Base Facility Privileges
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Packages
- Quality of Work-Life Balance
Salary Of MCCS Camp Pendleton Workers
The average Marine Corps Community Services salary ranges from approximately $30,595 per year for a USMC E-4 to $87,439 per year for an Operations Manager.
How To Apply
There are over thirty vacancies, and to apply, refer to the link below; once you are directed to the MCCS Pendleton careers, browse through all the jobs available and apply for anyone that matches your qualifications and skills.
Conclusion On MCCS Camp Pendleton Jobs 2022/2023
The above article gives crucial information related to the MCCS Camp Pendleton Jobs 2022/2023 Application Form for interested candidates to start applying now.
After applying and you finally get the job, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like MCCS Camp Pendleton Jobs 2022/2023 Application Form, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.