Do you have a passion for music and want to share it with others? You may want to consider a career as a music teacher in Adelaide.
Music teachers come in many forms. Some music teachers work in schools from elementary to high school levels and teach many students.
Other music teachers give lessons individually to younger and older students and may work out of their homes or from a music store as private music teachers.
Music Teacher Jobs In Adelaide are available in this post for interested candidates who wish to apply for teaching jobs in Adelaide, especially if they have a passion for music.
As a music teacher, you will lead your students through musical practice, allowing them to create musical sounds, melodies, and harmonies using both musical instruments and their voices and bodies.
Teach orchestra, band, choir, or any combination of the three. Work with kids to produce plays, concerts, and other musical events. Test students on their knowledge by giving them practice assignments and other music-related tasks. Maintain grades, schedule parent meetings, and exchange progress updates. You never know; you might inculcate in them a passion for Music and culture that will last a lifetime.
Music instruction can be a rewarding professional choice or merely a stepping stone to another choice. While teaching Music, one can readily advance other musical objectives. The work is pretty flexible and offers. A music teacher can work in public or private schools or colleges, stores, or even out of their home.
Those who work at schools have regular Monday through Friday hours, with holidays and summers off. Extra time is spent on rehearsals, especially before large performances. Music teachers who give private lessons out of their homes or at music stores generally set their hours and decide how many students they want to see.
Available Music Teacher Jobs Adelaide
The vacancy below is one to consider if you are seeking a music teaching job in Adelaide (2 jobs near Adelaide Region SA) now!
The Novar Music School Adelaide endorses the philosophy that learning music should be fun. They take a holistic approach to teaching music with the view that their students develop a lifelong love of the art.
At Novar Music Learning Centre, they offer tailored one-on-one tuition on various instruments delivered by experienced teaching staff, and they now seek two music teachers.
The Vacancy – Voice & Piano Teacher (Instrumental Teachers)
Novar Music is looking for exceptional people to teach engaging individual instrumental lessons in Adelaide, South Australia.
In this role, you will work with a dedicated team of educators to deliver programs to musicians from 5 years to adults! They seek efficient, vibrant teachers of music who are passionate about the transformational benefits of music.
In this role, you will:
- Inspire new and developing musicians weekly, teaching individual instrumental lessons.
- Prepare musicians for successful and engaging performances, supporting them in their journey.
- Demonstrate your support and dedication to each musician by being present at all recitals, performances, and Novar events.
- Prepare individual lessons and materials.
- Contribute regularly to their Team Educator Trello board and maintain your Educator Board
- Attend and engage fully in their online and in-person team catch-ups and professional development
- Further your musicianship and educational skills as you reach for your passions and strive to be the best educator you can be.
Attributes for Success:
They seek a positive, enthusiastic team member who believes that music can change a person’s life.
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate that you have:
- A desire to make a real impact. You adore working with people and find no greater pleasure than helping to develop their confidence and life skills. You understand that learning occurs when people are enjoying their learning.
- A natural, welcoming approach to forming relationships with parents. You are approachable and confident when speaking with parents and musicians. They respect your ability to communicate with ease and make them feel like a part of the Novar Family.
- An efficient and organized work ethic. You love nothing more than being well-prepared and organized for your lessons. You understand that excellent preparation opens the door for creativity and spontaneity at the moment.
- You are fully present for each lesson. You make eye contact, listen to each musician and leave no possibility for distraction when you are with them.
- A passion for bringing out the best in each person. Each musician is unique and deserves to be treated that way. You understand the importance of developing a program of learning that is tailored and engaging for each musician, allowing them to be successful and inspiring them to their future pathway.
- Positive, enthusiastic energy. You can leave your agenda at the door and enter each class with a fresh sense of excitement and opportunity. Your love of music is infectious, and your musicians feed off your enthusiasm!
- Commitment to the Team. The team is the core of everything that happens at Novar Music. You are generous, creative, and caring towards your fellow team members, which uplifts the entire studio.
- The ability to teach engaging, holistic, excellent, individual instrumental lessons
- Reliable transportation
- Individual ABN
- Current Working with Children clearance or be willing to gain one
- Current Reporting Abuse and Neglect training or willingness to attain
They are seeking a subcontracted instrumental teacher to provide weekly half-hour lessons to musicians ranging from beginners to intermediate players.
Musicians’ ages may range from five to adulthood (or as is appropriate for your instrument) Lessons are held in afternoon and evening sessions at each of our four metropolitan locations and online.
- Music or education qualifications are preferred but not required if you are the right fit for the team. Teaching experience is favored but not essential if you are the right fit for the team; mentoring will be provided
- They value a collaborative, supported team environment and provide regular professional development opportunities and mentoring for optimal educational outcomes.
- Head office arranges all marketing, billing, scheduling, communication, and performance opportunities, freeing you up to truly focus on being the best educator you can be!
- Payments are made via direct deposit in week four of each term
Salary: $35.00 – $41.00 per hour
How To Apply:
If teaching with a team of awesome educators in a community of enthusiastic musicians sounds like an opportunity that would make your heart sing, we invite you to complete the application found at this link:
Salary Of Music Teachers In Adelaide
The average annual salary for Music Teacher jobs in Adelaide ranges from $90,000 to $100,000.
Conclusion Music Teacher Jobs In Adelaide 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Music Teacher Jobs In Adelaide in 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance; with this selection of Music Teacher Jobs In Adelaide 2023/2024, you have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Music Teacher Jobs In Adelaide in 2023/2024 for you to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting employed, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Music Teacher Jobs In Adelaide 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.