There are numerous types of Music Teacher Jobs; if you have a passion for music and want to earn a good income, you can find teaching music jobs that pay well in Atlanta. Music has a way of bringing students out of their shells and sparking individuality.
It’s incredible to watch students perform at showcases and see their confidence grow right before everyone’s eyes. It becomes a unique experience for every guitar student you will have.
If you’re passionate about music and rewarding career opportunities are available, you should consider all of the available Music Teacher Jobs, which will be mentioned in this post.
As a music teacher, you will guide your students through musical practice, giving them a chance to use musical instruments and their own voices and bodies to generate musical sounds, melodies, and harmonies. Along the way, you may instill in them a lifelong love of music and culture.
Teach choir, band, orchestra, or a combination of all. Work with students on plays, concerts, and other events that include music.
Assign practice and other music-related homework and test students on their knowledge. Keep grades, meet with parents, and share progress reports.
Teaching music can be a viable career option or simply a stepping stone towards another career option. One can easily foster other musical goals while teaching music. It is a very flexible job with both scheduling and the number of hours you care to work.
Available Music Teacher Job Offers In Atlanta
There are various opportunities for interested music teachers to apply for, and some of the latest vacancies have been highlighted below for your immediate application.
1. Hourly Music Teacher (In-Person Learning)
Atlanta Public Schools is looking for a highly qualified Hourly Music Teacher at Tuskegee Elementary School. They are seeking motivated individuals who have the ability to ensure student success through differentiated instruction.
The candidate must create and maintain a climate that promotes respect- tolerance, and peaceful problem solving for all students. This position reports to the Principal.
- Instructs students through lectures, discussions, visual aids, and other effective teaching methods for student comprehension.
- Prepares lessons and outlines to use in class that effectively cover the material.
- Administers various assessments to monitor students’ performance, behavior, and other issues.
- Attends faculty meetings and training sessions.
Available for face-to-face instruction within the school building with students present
2. Private Piano Instructor
Play More Music is a private lesson studio that teaches in-home lessons in Atlanta, GA. We have instructors for various instruments that visit their students for 30-, 45-, and 60-minute lessons. All Play, More Music teachers, emphasize their students’ proficiency, enjoyment, and performance.
Several positions are available immediately for reliable, committed music instructors who can teach in-home lessons to school-age children and adults. At this time, hiring a piano teacher is a priority.
- Intermediate proficiency in piano. Multi-talented musicians are preferred.
- College degree
- Reading music notation
- Experience teaching
- Availability to teach at least two days/week from 3:00-8:00 pm Monday-Thursday
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Agree to, and pass, a background check
- Sign a 2-year contract
- Creating and implementing lessons plans tailored to individual students
- Preparing students for recitals and competitions during weekly lessons
- Maintaining a professional attitude, prompt arrival, and friendly demeanor
- Providing creative solutions for the unique needs of students
- Communicating effectively with the office about weekly schedule changes
3. Private Music Instructor – Southern Music Academy
Southern Music Academy is a small business in Atlanta, GA. They are supportive, collaborative, and inclusive and aim to inspire students to connect with their emotions and bring them out through music.
Southern Music Academy is a mobile music school teaching private music lessons to all ages and experience levels. Our teachers offer piano, guitar, violin, saxophone, trumpet, and more.
The focus is to provide professional and fun lessons that engage students to help them reach their goals.
Private Piano and/or Guitar Instructor
Provide online and in-person piano (and other instruments) lessons to students of all ages and experience levels. They strive to give the families the most thorough and engaging music lessons in a way that is encouraging and shows trackable positive progress by using our milestone and repertoire tracker.
- Educate piano students to read music notation
- Drive to students’ homes and give private music lessons in either Gwinnett County, East Cobb/Marietta, South Dekalb area, Atlanta, Buckhead, Brookhaven, Tucker, Decatur, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs
- Teaching piano remote/online lessons from their home studio require a two-camera studio set up so students can see you demonstrate.
- Introduce music theory concepts in an interactive way
- Promote performance through regular recital attendance of your students
- Track students’ progress with provided milestone tracker
- Record lesson notes, attendance and outcomes using company CRM
- Be able to teach to an advanced performance level and prepare students for adjudicated performance events.
Required Work Experience:
- Preference is given to candidates with two years of teaching music lessons part-time.
- The candidate must plan to introduce music concepts and in-depth knowledge of the applicable music lesson curriculum.
- Must be proficient in running Video Conference software
- Must be able to perform to an advanced level on their main instrument
- Must be able to teach music notation
- Must be able to teach advanced music theory
- Must have a college degree in music (B.A.) or equivalent level of private music instruction
- All teachers must reside in the Atlanta Metro area, no further than 35 miles from the City Center
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $38.00 – $48.00 per hour
Benefits: Flexible schedule
Schedule: Monday to Friday
How To Apply
To apply for this position now, refer to the link below and send in your application form, which you will fill out on the career website via the apply now button below.
Salary Of Music Teachers In Atlanta
The estimated total pay for a Music Teacher is $82,925 per year in the Atlanta, GA area, with an average salary of $47,606 per year.
Conclusion Music Teacher Jobs Atlanta 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Music Teacher Jobs Atlanta 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance; with this selection of Music Teacher Jobs Atlanta 2023/2024, you have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Music Teacher Jobs Atlanta 2023/2024 for you to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting employed, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Music Teacher Jobs Atlanta 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.