Educational Systems in the U.S.A. are eager and need to hire music teachers; Universities and colleges are looking for skilled music majors to join them.
Both musicians and music educators give performances and lessons to students; if you have a passion for teaching and pursuing your passion for music as a career has never been a better moment.
There are numerous types of Music Teacher Jobs; if you have a passion for music and want to earn a good income, you can find teaching music jobs that pay well in the U.S.A.
As a music teacher, you will guide your students through musical practice, giving them a chance to use musical instruments and their voices and bodies to generate musical sounds, melodies, and harmonies. Along the way, you may instill in them a lifelong love of music and culture.
Teaching someone to appreciate music also helps them get a deeper understanding of culture, language use, and the use of mathematical principles in the arts.
Playing an instrument helps kids develop their talent and, when used in an ensemble setting, teaches them how to be a part of something bigger and when to stand out and when to support. They get the ability to quickly decipher symbols other than written words by learning to read musical notation.
Teaching music can be a viable career option or simply a stepping stone towards another career option. One can easily foster other musical goals while teaching music. It is a very flexible job with both scheduling and the number of hours you care to work.
Available Music Teacher Jobs In The U.S.A.
School of Rock is the original performance-based, interactive music school founded in 1998 in Philadelphia. With over 270 schools and a strong internationally recognized brand, School of Rock is the largest after-school music and education, provider.
They teach five core areas at the School of Rock – keys, vocals, guitar, bass, and drums. They seek several instructors in the U.S.A., and some of the vacancies will be highlighted below for your immediate application.
1. Music Instructor
The School of Rock part-time Instructor teaches students from ACDC to Zappa. The part-time Instructor creates a safe and cool environment for students to achieve their musical and creative potential and ensures that each School of Rock student has a remarkable musical journey.
To support that goal, the part-time Instructor is responsible for all music and education-related elements within the lessons. The part-time Instructor creates a dynamic lesson experience to ensure their students are challenged and inspired.
The part-time Instructor positively embodies rock and roll and is responsible for creating a valuable student lesson experience.
- MUSIC INSTRUCTOR – VOCALS
- MUSIC INSTRUCTOR -KEYBOARDS
- MUSIC INSTRUCTOR -GUITAR
- MUSIC INSTRUCTOR -DRUM
- Maximize the quality of music instruction, including private lessons and shows
- Be sure the students are learning the fundamentals of music, not just songs
- Create and document thoughtful lesson plans
- 4 + years of experience teaching and performing music professionally
- Knowledge of music theory and curriculum design
- Excellent ability to deal well with a wide range of customers and other people
- Strong organizational skills
- Solid customer relations skills
- Resourceful and good problem-solver
- Works well under pressure
- The ideal candidate is a working musician with formal music school training.
- Enthusiastic, flexible, patient, and positive demeanor
- Good judgment is a must
- Passion for teaching
2. Studio Coordinator
The PART-TIME Studio Coordinator is the administrative focal point for the School of Rock, with outstanding customer service skills and the ability to juggle many tasks.
Reporting to the General Manager, they assist with running the School and creating an amazing experience for all students, parents, and prospective customers. This role is NOT remote.
- Handle complex scheduling for busy music school
- Assist General Manager with a wide variety of tasks as required
- Schedule and lead tours for prospective students and parents
- Greet, and look after students
- Handle opening and closing of School
- Answers phones and field inquiries; pitch the music program
- Works on special projects, prepare reports, and other administration, including billing
- Adheres to the S.O.R. Code of Conduct, and safety policies, including the Monitoring and Supervision policy.
- Two years + working Front Desk, Reception, and/or Customer Service role.
- High detail orientation, multi-tasker
- Welcoming, outgoing demeanor essential
- Good team player who collaborates well
- Experiencing working with Google Drive and Google sheets is preferred.
- Some social media experience is preferred.
- Interest in music and related arts or experience working with young people a plus
3. Music Director
The Music Director positively embodies rock and roll and is responsible for creating the most valuable student experience possible.
This role creates a safe and inspiring environment for students to achieve their musical and creative potential and ensures that each School of Rock student has a remarkable musical journey.
There are still several other vacancies for music teachers; the following School of rock mentioned below seeks music teachers to join them.
- School of Rock ALBANY
- School of Rock ALBUQUERQUE
- School of Rock ALEXANDRIA
- School of Rock ANDERSONVILLE
- School of Rock ANN ARBOR
- School of Rock ANNAPOLIS
- School of Rock ARCADIA
- School of Rock ARLINGTON HEIGHTS
- School of Rock ASHBURN
- School of Rock ATLANTA
- School of Rock ATTLEBORO
- School of Rock AURORA
- School of Rock AUSTIN
- School of Rock BALLWIN
- School of Rock BALTIMORE
- School of Rock BARRINGTON
- School of Rock BATON ROUGE
- School of Rock BEACON
- School of Rock BEAVERCREEK
- School of Rock BEDFORD
- School of Rock BELLEVUE
- School of Rock BENTONVILLE
- School of Rock BERKELEY
- School of Rock BLUE VALLEY
- School of Rock BOCA RATON
- School of Rock BOULDER
- School of Rock BRIARCLIFF MANOR
- School of Rock BRICK
- School of Rock BROOKLYN
- School of Rock BROOMFIELD
- School of Rock BRYAN/COLLEGE STATION
- School of Rock BUFORD
- School of Rock BURBANK
- School of Rock CANTON
- School of Rock CARMEL
- School of Rock CARY
- School of Rock CEDAR RAPIDS/MARION
- School of Rock CHAMPION FOREST
- School of Rock CHAPEL HILL
- School of Rock CHARLOTTE
- School of Rock CHATHAM
- School of Rock CHERRY HILL
- School of Rock CHESAPEAKE
- School of Rock CHICAGO
- School of Rock CHICAGO WEST
- School of Rock CINCINNATI
- School of Rock CLARK
- School of Rock CLEAR LAKE
- School of Rock CLEVELAND WEST
- School of Rock COCONUT GROVE
- School of Rock COLORADO SPRINGS
How To Apply
To apply for this position now, refer to the link below and send in your application form, which you will fill out on their official career website via the apply now button below.
When you are on the official career website, then input the U.S.A. on the search box, and all the jobs will be highlighted.
Salary Of Music Teachers In the U.S.A.
The average Music Teacher salary in the United States is $52,085 as of, but the salary range typically falls between $39,882 and $79,548.
Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, and years you have spent in your profession.
Conclusion Music Teacher Jobs U.S.A 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Music Teacher Jobs U.S.A 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance; with this selection of Music Teacher Jobs U.S.A 2023/2024, you have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Music Teacher Jobs U.S.A 2023/2024 for you to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting employed, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Music Teacher Jobs U.S.A 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.