Nanny or childcare provider Jobs in Canada 2023/2024 will be addressed here in this article with all the latest jobs for interested candidates.
Being a nanny is one of the loveliest jobs in the world if you like children but applying for a professional nanny position in the Canada is itself a demanding job.
Hence read through this article to get all the information relating to the different aspects of nanny jobs and all the latest jobs.
Details On Nanny Jobs
Before registering for a nanny position, think about how many hours you would like to work during the week. These positions apply to nannies both in Canada and internationally.
Depending on the hours you prefer, you can be:
- A live-in nanny – is responsible for the complete care of a family’s children, for example, getting them up, keeping them amused and active, and taking them to various places.
- A live-out nanny provides childcare in a private home but, in this case, for set hours of the day.
- A night nanny – is there to help parents out with their newborn baby. This nanny is usually required to work during the night and help establish good sleeping patterns for the child and the new parents.
- A temporary nanny – will assist a family for a few days, weeks, or months. Suppose parents need to attend an important event, or their permanent nanny is taking a vacation, whatever the reason be. In that case, temporary nannies will provide the best childcare for the required time.
Requirements To Be A Nanny
Generally, there’s no legal requirement to have qualifications to become a nanny. However, many families will be looking to hire nannies with some qualifications to gain peace of mind that their children will be well taken care of.
- A clean criminal record check (DBS)
- To be Ofsted registered (preferably)
- Childcare experience
- Education – many parents want their nanny to be educated, with language teaching skills, IT literate, and have a lot of hobbies and interests.
- To be kind, friendly, and patient.
- To be professional and committed.
Canadian Nanny Employment Agency
- Canadian Nanny
- Diamond Personnel
- Itty Bitty Nanny Agency
- International Nannies & Home
- Filipino Nanny Canada Inc.
- Nannynearby Care Services
- ABC Nannies Canada Inc
- Preferred Personnel Of Canada Inc
- Nannies Inc, Nannies/Housekeepers & Caregivers, LMIA Application processed
- Nannies Inc
- Nanny Ninja
- Tender Care Nannies & Manpower Services Ltd. and several more.
Available Nanny Jobs In Canada
CanadianNanny.ca is Canada’s largest resource and most recognized online service for finding child care. It is an easy and effective method for families to find a nanny, babysitter, adult caregiver, housekeeper, and pet care in one website.
With thousands of job seekers to choose from, Canadians using their service have found the right care for their families that was previously difficult to find.
Age Group That They Deal With
- Early School
- Primary School
- Preteen Teenager
The available vacancies Include;
1. Nanny Job in Calgary, Alberta
Hannah F is a family of four with two children aged 8 and 10, located in the North West of Calgary in the Rocky Ridge community.
Hannah F is looking for a nanny to collect the children after school Monday to Friday, prepare snacks, support them with homework, take them to and from activities and provide some light housekeeping.
Hannah F hopes their in-home child care provider will help with afterschool care, driving children to and from after-school activities, homework help and some light housekeeping.
They may also need care on the day school is closed or on occasional evenings or weekends for date nights, work commitments, etc. Family life and household management are full on at this life stage, so they are looking for help to manage it all!
After interviews and reference checks are complete, we are looking to hire as soon as possible! Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂
Pay – 20.00/hour
2. Nanny Job in Edmonton, Alberta
Jennifer R is looking for a caring, energetic, patient individual to look after 2.5 years son old all day, eight soon-to-be 9-year-old daughters after school, and provide direction for our 11 soon-to-be 12-year-old son 5 days a week.
This is a live-out position, and there would also be an expectation of light housekeeping, laundry and meal prep (mostly lunches).
The position would be full-time hours (somewhat flexible). You would be expected to do the pick-up from school for her daughter and possibly the older son.
Likely 2-3 days a week, there would be extracurricular activities to bring the older children to/from.
Hourly wage to be negotiated, but will pay for the experience
Knowledge of French, First aid, and CPR a bonus.
- A criminal Record Check is a must.
Look forward to meeting you!
3. Nanny Job in Edmonton, Alberta
Saba A is looking for a caring nanny to look after 3 children ages 13,11,10. Mostly after-school supervision. Would prefer someone who can drive, has a nursing background and is a non-smoker as well pet friendly.
They are a divorced family and need the nanny to work at each parent’s home, where the kids will be residing for the week. One week at dads, then next week at mom’s. They would like someone who is reliable and lives near Edmonton T6W.
Please send her a message to discuss this job in more detail.
The home needs to facilitate educational activities, teaching manners, and pet care. It is preferable if you are willing to travel.
The perfect child care provider would be CPR certified; however, applying is not crucial. Notes On Availability
How To Apply
To apply, refer to the link below, surf through all the vacancies and send in your application letter or form early in order to be considered for the job.
Salary Of Nannies In Canada
The average nanny salary in Canada is $26,437 per year or $13.56 per hour.
Entry-level positions start at $24,375 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $31,200 per year.
Conclusion On Nanny Jobs In Canada 2023/2024
The application website gives crucial information related to the Nanny Jobs In Canada 2023/2024 for candidates to start applying now.
This post has been critically compiled to bring all the authentic and ongoing positions with all the available Nanny Jobs In Canada to keep you on the right track.
After applying and finally getting a Nanny Jobs In Canada, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Nanny Jobs In Canada, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.