Many people are in search of this tremendous opportunity, so if you have a passion for caring for children and you desire to take up a nanny job in Uk go through this post.
All detailed information will be outlined in this post as there are nanny jobs in the UK with visa sponsorships.
In excitement and anticipation, read this post thoroughly before applying for there are requirements that you must first meet before being granted.
If you find nanny jobs exciting and want to relocate to the UK from your country, requesting a sponsorship visa, then proceed below.
It is well known that nanny jobs are in high demand in the UK or even globally due to the tight schedule of parents.
Most nanny jobs do not sponsor visas because of the costs, and those viewed through all sites have some misleading.
However, this post will reveal an authentic agency that sponsors nanny visas for interested candidates to apply.
Take note that this information is free from misinformation, and all relevant information to back this up will be highlighted.
Nanny Jobs In The Uk With Visa Sponsorships
The Silentnight Private staff is the one and authentic international in London’s leading household staffing agencies, providing private staff for households and estates throughout the UK and further.
Specializing in childcare with only the very best Maternity Nurses, Night Nannies, Sleep Consultants, and Nannies while also providing Housekeepers, House Managers, Governess, and Tutors.
Now they are offering nanny visa sponsorships for those whose UK work permit is not applicable, i.e., they do not have a work permit (visa).
They specialize in different nanny types, such as
- Day Nannies
- Night Nannies
- Norland Nannies
Requirements/ Job Roles For The Types Of Nanny
1. Day Nannies
Silentnight Private Staff is ideally placed to supply the perfect Day Nanny to provide childcare tailored to the hiring family’s personal requirements.
All Day Nannies have the extensive experience necessary to ensure children’s safe and productive environment.
- Washing and dressing children
- Preparing and supervising breakfast
- Getting children ready for school
- Supervising children’s play, including an element of education and development
- Keeping toys and play areas clean, safe, and tidy
- Preparing children’s meals
- Laundry of children’s clothes
- Researching/arranging activities
All-day nannies must have a pediatric First Aid Certificate and enhanced DBS Check.
While the formal qualifications that a day nanny must have are NVQ Level 3, CACHE Level 1 – 5, or City & Guilds.
Details of individual Day Nannies’ experience and qualifications are clearly detailed on their CVs.
Salary: £550 – £950 total gross per week
2. Night Nanny!!!
Night Nannies who apply to work with them must pass our stringent screening process before they can be placed with a family.
- Night feeds
- Changing Nappies
- Settle baby to sleep
- Prepare and sterilize baby’s bottles
- Dressing baby in the morning
- Giving help and advice on getting baby into a sleep routine
- Cleaning a circumcision and/or umbilical cord
All Night nannies are to have a pediatric First Aid Certificate and enhanced DBS Check
|No. of Kids||Salary|
|Night Nanny – Single Baby||£9 – £11|
|Night Nanny – Twins||£9 – £15|
|Night Nanny – Triplets||£9 – £15|
Travel costs, including parking, are covered by the placement family and should be taken into account when considering costs.
All the latest vacancies across different locations in the UK will be highlighted for your immediate application today! They include;
- Live Out Nanny – South Kensington
- Part-Time Live-Out Nanny/Housekeeper – Uxbridge
- Temporary Nanny – Walthamstow
- Temporary Nanny – Ashford, Surrey
- Temporary Nanny – Balham
- Full-Time Live-In Nanny/Housekeeper – East Horsley
- Temporary Nanny – Southwark
- Full-Time Live-In Nanny – Southampton
- Night Nanny – Walmer, Kent
- Live in Nanny – Parsons Green
- Housekeeper Nanny – Sevenoaks
- Night Nanny – Banbury
- Full-Time Live-out Nanny – Westerham
- Full-Time Live-in Nanny – Maida Vale
- Full Time Live Out Nanny – Harrogate
- Night Nanny – Newham
- Part-Time Live-out Nanny – Ilford
- Temporary Part-Time Nanny – Islington
- Full-Time Live-in Nanny Housekeeper – Hackney
- Full-Time Live-in Nanny – Manchester
- Night Nanny – Camden
- Full-Time Live-out Nanny – Lambeth
- Part-Time Live-out Nanny Housekeeper – Bexley
- Full-Time Live-in Nanny – Merton
- Full-Time Nanny Housekeeper – Enfield
- Full-Time Live-in Nanny – Bexley
- Full-Time Live-in Nanny/Mother’s Help – Dupont Circle, Washington DC
- Temporary Full-Time Nanny – Southwark
- Full-Time Live-in Nanny – Southwark
- Temporary Nanny – Hemel Hempstead
There are over fifty more nanny jobs for you to consider and apply for with the Silentnight Private Staff.
Make sure that you meet the requirements, such as
- Current Paediatric First Aid
- Current Enhanced DBS
- UK work permit (if applicable) (if you don’t have then leave it)
Please reply by attaching your up-to-date CV, and they will contact you for further documents.
Please only apply for this position via their website – please do not call or text their office number.
Once they have received your application, they will be in touch with you and can discuss the position further.
Conclusion On Nanny Jobs In the UK With Visa Sponsorship 2022/2023
The application website gives crucial information related to the Nanny Jobs In the UK With Visa Sponsorship 2022/2023 for candidates to start applying now.
This post has been critically compiled to bring all the authentic and ongoing positions with all the available Nanny Jobs In the UK With Visa Sponsorship to keep you on the right track.
After applying and finally getting a Nanny Jobs In the UK With Visa Sponsorship, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Nanny Jobs In UK With Visa Sponsorship , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.