If you are interested in NHS Lothian Jobs, read this post and get updates on the latest job offer.
I will provide details on how to get the job of your choice and the requirements needed to apply for it.
Ensure you are qualified for this job and provide all the correct requirements and documents before applying for NHS Lothian Jobs.
NHS Lothian, the UK’s second largest Health Authority, has 21 hospitals, 126 GP practices, 180 community pharmacies, 173 dental practices, and 112 ophthalmic practices.
Lothian is a region of the Scottish Lowlands, lying between the southern shore of the Firth of Forth, the Lammermuir, and the Moorfoot Hills.
The National Health Service is the publicly funded healthcare system in England and one of the four National Health Service systems in the United Kingdom.
Available NHS Lothian Jobs.
They are a small friendly practice in Shotts currently looking for a part-time Practice Nurse. They are a Vision & Docman practice. Duties will be general nursing procedures, including cervical screening, Immunisations, and Chronic Disease Management. Previous practice nurse experience is preferred but not essential.
- Patient consultations within surgeries or health centers.
- Carrying out physical examinations, investigatory procedures, cervical smears and pregnancy tests.
- Diagnosing and treating illnesses and ailments.
- Providing advice about contraception and fitting contraceptive devices.
- Treating wounds.
- Applying and removing dressings.
- Providing emergency first aid and treatment.
- Giving advice, education, and information about health conditions and ailments, stopping smoking, and losing weight.
- Taking patient samples, swabs, and specimens and checking pulses, temperatures, and blood pressures.
- Administering immunisations, vaccinations (for example, for influenza), and infant injections.
- Running well woman and man clinics and clinics for specific ailments such as diabetes and asthma.
- Liaising with other health care professionals, practice nurses, GPs, and/or hospitals.
- Writing records and keeping patients’ notes up to date.
- Good health and fitness.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized.
- Ability to take the initiative.
- Critical thinking and decision-making.
- Offering advice.
You apply for full-time undergraduate nursing degrees through UCAS. Application criteria vary, but you are likely to need at least 2 (more often 3) A levels or equivalent qualifications, plus a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C (equivalent to grade 4), including English, maths, and science (usually biology).
Court Distress Charge Nurse
As a registered Mental Health Charge Nurse working within the Court Distress Service, you will work within a multidisciplinary team across a pan Ayrshire service. The Court Distress team works to support people experiencing distress and will work with people for an intensive, time-limited period with support to direct on from the service as appropriate. You must work collaboratively in a safe, caring, and respectful way.
- You must work collaboratively in a safe, caring, and respectful way.
- The Court Distress team works to support people experiencing distress and will work with people for an intensive, time-limited period with support to direct on from the service as appropriate.
- You will be core to the service provision, participating in developing innovative delivery models, utilizing evidence-based practice available, and working from a strengths-based approach.
- You will be involved with caseload allocation, outcomes, and review while providing dynamic clinical supervision where required.
- Line management supervision will be undertaken with a Band 7 Team Leader Mental Health Nurse.
- You will possess a registered professional qualification within the NMC and have experience in mental health assessment and care planning with interest in working with patients with mental health problems in the community and justice settings.
- Experience in working within a forensic mental health setting would be beneficial.
- A car owner driver is essential to this role as you will be expected to undertake cross-site activity and community working across Ayrshire.
Salary On NHS Lothian Jobs.
NHS Lothian pays its employees an average of ₤30,680 a year. NHS Lothian’s salaries range from ₤20,813 to ₤61,338 a year. NHS Lothian employees with the job title Staff Nurse make the most with an average annual salary of ₤26,242, while employees with the title Staff Nurse make the least with an average annual salary of ₤26,242.
How To Apply For NHS Lothian Jobs.
The list below shows the steps in applying for NHS Lothian Jobs;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received you’re confirming your application.
Conclusion On NHS Lothian Jobs 2023/2024.
In conclusion, with the update above on NHS Lothian Jobs, one is aware of the required qualifications and skills, their responsibilities, average yearly salary, and how to apply for NHS Lothian Jobs.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work in NHS Lothian Jobs.
As you get updates about the NHS Lothian Jobs 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: January 31, 2023
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like NHS Lothian Jobs 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the NHS Lothian Jobs 2023/2024.