If you want to work in Japan as a foreign nurse, know that there are high demands for nurses in the country due to advanced health care and the fact that the number of ill and aging patients continues to rise.
After stating the above, you are in so much luck for Japan seeks both foreigners and citizens who are qualified and registered nurses to join them at several companies and hospitals.
Now read below to get all the latest information regarding how you can successfully secure a job with the vacancies which will be mentioned below and the requirements.
Nurses are licensed healthcare professionals who practice independently or are supervised by a physician, surgeon, or dentist and who are skilled in promoting and maintaining health.
Beyond the time-honored reputation for compassion and dedication lies a highly specialized profession, which is constantly evolving to address the needs of society.
From ensuring the most accurate diagnoses to the ongoing education of the public about critical health issues, nurses are indispensable in safeguarding public health.
Nurses have many duties, including caring for patients, communicating with doctors, administering medicine, and checking vital signs.
Making up for the biggest healthcare job in Japan, nurses play a vital role in medical facilities and enjoy a large number of job opportunities.
Requirements To Work In Japan As Foreign Nurse
To work as a nurse in Japan, a person must have over two years of working experience in their home country, and within the four years of residency they are permitted in Japan, they must pass a national nursing test in Japanese.
After that, you can successfully become a nurse in Japan; however, you can also apply with an international company in your home country offering sponsorship so that you can migrate and work in Japan as a Nurse.
Here are the following required documents for nurses:
- Copy of PRC ID or License
- COE (Certificate of Employment)
- You should also have a valid passport, whose expiry date must not be earlier than June of the following year.
- You should also have a valid multi-purpose NBI Clearance and an account on POEA, which you can register through their website.
Available Nursing Jobs In Japan For Foreigners
Acuity International is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
The vacancies for nursing jobs in Japan for foreigners are
1. Advanced Practice Nurse – Japan
- Provide a full range of advanced practice nurse services in accordance with the core privileges as defined by the DHA-PM 6025.13
- Adhere to applicable guidelines and instructions for advanced practice nurses.
- Assist in promoting economic ordering and utilization of equipment, supplies, and lab and radiological studies.
- Technically direct and teach other staff, provide educational lectures and participate in in-service training to staff members.
- Always promote preventive care and health maintenance, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care through both formal and individual education and counseling.
- Perform administrative and educational duties that directly contribute to timely and efficient service and maintain the optimum standard of care
- Possess a Master’s, Post-Master’s, or Doctorate degree from an advanced practice nursing program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Possess and maintain a current unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse or Advanced Practice Nurse in one of the fifty states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Possess current certification (in the specialty corresponding to the specialty required by the task order) as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP).
2. Registered Nurse – Japan
- Assess each patient and perform triage duties as assigned.
- Formulate and carry out a goal-directed plan of care based on determined nursing diagnosis and patient outcomes and which is prioritized according to patient needs and available resources, including time, personnel, equipment, and supplies.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of self-care given by all health team members and the contribution of systems, environment, and instrumentation in progressing patients toward outcomes.
- Provide treatment and discharge instructions upon patient release.
- Perform assessment/data collection in an ongoing and systematic manner, focusing on physiological, psychological, and cognitive status.
- Provide a safe and clean environment for each patient.
- Identify patient/significant other learning needs and implement appropriate measures to meet identified needs.
- Assist in planning, provide clinical direction and provide instruction to LPNs/LVNs, nursing assistants, and ancillary personnel.
- Graduation from an accredited professional nursing educational program.
- Possess and maintain a current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in any one of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
3. Certified Medical Assistant – Japan
The Medical Assistant will perform assigned nursing care activities at an on-site care facility. This position will assist in documenting activities, including daily/monthly reports and patient record processing.
The Medical Assistant will report directly to the Registered Nurse and Lead Medical Coordinator.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepare exam rooms before the patient’s arrival.
- Check the patient’s vital signs, including temperature, respiration, pulse, weight, and blood pressure. Obtain the patient’s medical record following appropriate procedures.
- Obtain and document the patient’s current medical history, drug history, chief complaints, allergies, and vital signs on the correct Standard Form before the patient is in the exam room.
- Assist the provider as needed during exams.
- Perform diagnostic procedures when ordered, including EKGs, urine dipsticks, phlebotomy, etc.
- Transport patients to other clinical areas as needed.
- Check each chart for the provider’s signature, stamp, and each patient’s diagnosis before returning the chart to Health Records.
- After a physician has verified the medicine and dosage, the HCW shall administer medication to patients.
- Obtain lab and x-ray results and several others
- 0-1 years experience as a Certified Medical Assistant.
- Possess a high school diploma or GED certificate.
- Be a graduate from a medical assistant training program accredited by Commission
- Possess either:
- Current certification as a medical assistant by the American Association of Medical Assistants OR registration by the American Medical Technologists;
- Current other medical assistant certification as specified in the task order.
- HCW shall be in good standing, and under no restrictions, with the state licensure board in any state in which a license is held or has been held within the last ten years.
To apply for any of the above-listed vacancies, then refer to the link below!
Salary Of Nurses In Japan
A person working as a Nurse in Japan typically earns around 418,000 JPY per month. Salaries range from 196,000 JPY (lowest) to 661,000 JPY (highest).
The average monthly salary includes housing, transport, and other benefits. Nurse salaries vary drastically based on experience, skills, gender, or location.
Conclusion On-Nursing Jobs In Japan For Foreigners 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Nursing Jobs In Japan For Foreigners, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Nursing Jobs In Japan For Foreigners; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start and continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Nursing Jobs In Japan For Foreigners 2023/2024 for high school students to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Nursing Jobs In Japan For Foreigners 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.