There are various oil and gas jobs in the Middle East in which companies are looking for experienced, degreed professionals interested in contributing to a world-class operation.
When employed in this sector, you can enjoy the expatriate lifestyle and rewarding opportunities for engineers, geoscientists, drillers, educators, and more.
Now proceed below to get all the full details regarding oil and gas jobs in the Middle East, ongoing vacancies, requirements for the job, and application link as well.
The Middle East is thought to have more than two-thirds of the world’s petroleum reserves. Much of the petroleum lies within a few large fields, so most countries in the region have relatively modest quantities.
All the countries in the Middle East have oil-producing companies to bring about the vast growth in their various countries.
Please note that there are 14 countries in the Middle East: Cyprus, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, the Middle East, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Oman, and Yemen.
Several oil and gas companies seek to employ experienced people, read below to get a full range of information at your fingertips.
Major/Top Lists Of Oil & Gas Companies In The Middle East
- Saudi Aramco
- Qatar Petroleum
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
- Iraq National Oil Company (INOC) – founded in 1966
- National Iranian Oil Company (NIOC) – founded in 1948
- National Oil Corporation, Libya (NOC)
- BiS Valves Ltd
- Oman Oil Company( (OOC)
- Dragon Oil
- Zenocean Ltd
- Premier Oilfield Rentals Ltd
Available Oil And Gas Jobs In the Middle East
Experienced professionals seek careers with various Middle East oil and Gas Companies. With positions in engineering, geosciences, drilling, education, and more, they are always looking for top talent to join their team.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. They are the world’s largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
Saudi Aramco is embarking on a program to develop its world-class Unconventional Resources and is seeking experienced professionals to join our Unconventional Multidisciplinary Team.
Job Title – Drilling Engineer
Company – Aramco
Location – Saudi Arabia
Unconventional Exploration requires Unconventional Drilling Engineers with experience in drilling and completing shale and or tight gas reservoirs and of primary interest experiences in maintaining shale integrity while drilling and setting up construction of the well for effective stimulation.
Your primary role will be to perform Drilling Engineering functions that require advanced knowledge to provide sound drilling technical support to drilling operations, drilling equipment, projects, and drilling technical services.
You will be required to perform and demonstrate the following:
- Determine sound drilling engineering methods and procedures to be used on assigned drilling problems.
- This expertise will help to deliver the Unconventional Resources program objectives successfully.
- Perform and complete assignments and studies in areas assuring conformance to overall objectives of all phases of drilling operations, including drilling penetration rate optimization, new drilling technology, and development studies.
- Analyze data and performance of new or existing techniques to determine the need for or benefit from studies, recommendations, and/or facility modifications concerning unit costs and operating efficiency consistent with established safety and operating requirements.
- Manage and prepare studies and reports on drilling subjects, provide recommendations, alternative proposals, preliminary design and program outlines with statistical cost data, economic analyses, backup data, and charts, or assist in presenting studies and proposals to management, technical, and operating groups.
- Initiate detailed work outlines and perform or delegate work for the final development of technical proposals and studies of proposed projects.
- Coordinate and resolve any problems in assigned areas with personnel throughout Saudi Aramco and with outside organizations to ensure that conclusions and recommendations conform to and are consistent with overall Company objectives and requirements.
- As the successful candidate, you will hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- You will have a minimum of 15 years of experience in Drilling, Unconventional Engineering, and operations.
Benefits Of The Job
- Attractive Salary – Salary packages can include expatriate premiums, supplemental benefits plans, and additional monthly payments to help defray cost-of-living expenses in Saudi Arabia.
- Expatriates receive either a company-funded retirement plan, a company-matched savings plan with a range of insurance options, or an annual cash payment of 17 to 19 percent of the annual base salary.
- The company has prioritized educating the children of their employees
- They give expatriate employees 38 days of vacation leave per year, plus travel days. In addition to annual vacation days, employees also receive 9 to 11 paid company holidays each year.
- There is access to healthcare.
How To Apply
Use the job description requirements to highlight your relevant experience and skills and ensure you are eligible before applying.
- To apply, refer to the link below.
- You will be directed to the official career website for this particular job
- Log in if you have an account or create one
- Afterwhich the application form will be made available for you to fill
The Salary Of Employees In the Oil and Gas Sector In the Middle East
A person working in Oil / Gas / Energy / Mining in Saudi Arabia typically earns around 15,000 SAR per month.
Salaries range from 5,470 SAR (lowest average) to 34,800 SAR (highest average)
This is the average monthly salary, including housing, transport, and other benefits.
Conclusion On Oil And Gas Jobs In Middle East 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Oil And Gas Jobs In the Middle East 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a lovely region like the Middle East.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Oil And Gas Jobs In the Middle East 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Oil And Gas Jobs In the Middle East 2023/2024 for foreigners to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Oil And Gas Jobs In Middle East 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.