Online Jobs in Germany for English Speakers to apply for, and with these online jobs, you can even work remotely.
This article will direct you on how to secure all of the online jobs mentioned in this post, with all their application link and requirements included.
Hence, read along as you get access to a better career, financial opportunities, and flexible working hours, all from the comfort of your home or working environment.
Details On Online Jobs In Germany For English Speakers
Online Jobs In Germany for English Speakers are easy to secure in the country, and some online jobs can allow you to work from anywhere and give you the much-needed flexibility to spend time with your family.
Online jobs in Germany come with lots of benefits with the hiring companies, and many ongoing vacancies have been compiled for you whether or not you are in the country of Germany.
Make sure to get s suitable one that matches your skills in Germany and make haste to apply early to be considered for the job.
Available Online Jobs In Germany For English Speakers
The following are the available online jobs in Germany for English Speakers to apply for, and they include;
1. Lead of Online Creative
As a Lead of Online Creative in the Creative team, you’ll join a cross-functional team who are responsible for the creative expression of the HelloFresh brand across multiple platforms and touchpoints.
- Oversee all digital projects and the integration of them into larger brand projects, ensuring align with the overall brand strategy
- Lead and manage a team of 6+ designers and copywriter(s)
- Manage larger complex projects together with Snr Digital Project Manager
- Management of systematic data reviews, strategic iteration, and optimization
It is available in Germany, and there are several benefits attached to this online job that you can ever get, so make sure to go for it.
English Speakers are welcome to apply for this position and submit your complete application below, including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
2. SEO Manager
As an SEO Manager, you will focus on the outcome and direction of the SEO strategies to increase the number of customers enjoying HelloFresh meals in all their international markets.
- Analyze ongoing operations with local marketing teams and define structured plans to improve SEO efficiency.
- Launch and manage content marketing campaigns to acquire links, promote our brand, and ultimately impact both SEO performance and our overall marketing strategy.
- Work closely with our product team on various on-page, CMS, and optimization topics.
- Work closely with local country teams and external agencies on link acquisition, content, competitors, and keyword analysis.
- Monitor performance metrics to understand organic search performance across our international markets and measure the impact of changes.
Please submit your complete application below, including your salary expectations and earliest starting date.
3. Digital Marketing Specialist
In this role as Digital Marketing Specialist for German-speaking clients, your goal is to develop and implement an online marketing strategy.
- Plan and implement all online marketing strategies for SEO, SEA, social media, and content activities
- Create texts and videos for the website, landing pages, and various advertisements
- Conduct market and competition analysis
- Continually optimize all campaigns and strategy
- Maintain relationships with influencers, focus groups, and external networks
- Create detailed reports
Requirements To Apply For The Job
- Language skills: advanced level (C1+) in German and English
- Minimum five years of experience working in Online Marketing, Social Media Marketing, or Performance Marketing
- Deep knowledge of:
- Online Advertising
- Social Media
- Web Analytics Tools
- Dynamic communicator
For this position, you must be located in Berlin, Germany. This position will initially be 100% Remote; however, it can become a hybrid in the future.
If you think you’re the perfect candidate for this role, please apply with your CV in English!
Salary – €40-45K / year
4. SEO Manager (English Speaker)
HomeToGo seeks to hire candidates from all around the world, including sponsoring visas for Germany.
They seek to employ an SEO manager in Berlin to grow SEO Traffic and Revenue in English-speaking markets (primarily the US and UK), following SEO practices in line with Google guidelines.
- Collaborate with Product, Tech, Analytics, and Content teams to plan and execute SEO projects.
- Identify and launch SEO and UX improvements through A/B testing and causal impact analysis.
- Find new opportunities for organic growth and improve the performance of existing pages where possible.
- Maintain and improve website health by monitoring and fixing technical errors in collaboration with tech teams.
- You have previous In-house, agency, and freelance SEO experience.
- You are experienced in liaising with tech teams to help implement/drive SEO projects.
- You have a hands-on mentality and a strong bias for results.
- You make data-informed decisions but keep a pragmatic approach.
- You have previously grown SEO traffic/revenue for your employers, with numbers to show.
- You are ideally an English native speaker.
There is an attractive benefits package with this job, including competitive compensation, a flexible remote work policy, visa sponsorship, and relocation support.
Additional benefits include language courses, full IT support and equipment, internal workshops and training, company and team events, a modern and centrally-located office, additional holidays, and Travel Industry Card.
5. Customer Service Representative English – Work from Home
Majorel seeks a customer service representative English speaker in Munster, Germany, and if you are with or without experience, you can apply for this job.
- Consult business customers via phone, email, and chat
- Create and manage online marketing campaigns
- Be responsible for handling campaigns of assigned customers
- Document and process business customer details and transaction data by using internal tools
- Excellent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Service-oriented, patient, and friendly manner
- Professional communication skills and accordant soft skills
- Good PC skills (usage of web-based tools and MS Office)
- Sufficient typing skills
- Technical affinity and experience in supporting customers beneficial
- Interest in working full or part-time
With this job, you get a certified product and communication training in a remote environment as well as ongoing on-the-job coaching and qualification
A basic salary of up to 2,000€ gross
Average Salary Of Online Jobs For English Speaker In Germany
The average salary for an Online job for an English speaker is €40-45K / year
Conclusion On Online Jobs In Germany For English Speakers 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Online Jobs In Germany For English Speakers 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of online Jobs In Germany For English Speakers 2023/2024; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about the Online Jobs In Germany For English Speakers in 2023/2024 for you to start applying.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Online Jobs In Germany For English Speakers 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.