Part-Time Jobs In Germany For English Speakers will all be addressed here in this article regardless of whether you are a foreigner riding or planning to migrate to Germany or an international student seeking to get part-time jobs like this as an English speaker.
You can take up a Part-Time job if you wish to gain extra money and experience, and take note that these part-time jobs consist of both unskilled and skilled jobs.
With all being said above, if you fall under these categories, that specifically means that this post is meant for you; hence, I urge you to read further and get all the detailed information regarding all Part-Time Jobs In Germany For English Speakers.
Details On Part-Time Jobs In Germany For English Speakers
Part-Time Jobs in Germany, especially for English speakers or international students, can be very helpful as it comes with paychecks, some independence, and satisfaction.
International students who are English Speakers must be fully aware of all the working conditions, which are students can only work up to 120 full days or 240 half days per year to not terminate their student visa and be deported.
Part-Time jobs in Germany for English Speakers provide both training and experience, and you also get to meet and interact with wonderful team members in a conducive environment.
Types Of Part-Time Jobs In Germany For English Speakers
This is a compilation of popular Part-Time jobs that can easily be gotten in Germany for English Speakers with nicely laid out salaries as well, and they include;
- Library supervisor
- Literature researcher
- Tutorial assistant
- Trade Fairs
- Baby Sitter
- Filing office documents
- Media (Journalism students)
- Tutoring (Students in teacher training)
Available Part-Time Jobs In Germany For English Speakers
These are the available part-time jobs that are currently ongoing in Germany for English Speakers, including international English students.
1. Gi Group
Gi Group seeks a Sorter in With Immediate Start in Permanent Shift from now in Part-Time at the Schkeuditz Airport.
Earn from the 1st hour 13,84 € and attractive bonuses and receive an allowance currently for your monthly or annual pass up to 50€ net
- You unload incoming parcels from the truck and place them on the conveyor belt for sorting
- You check packages for possible damage
- You sort incoming parcels on the conveyor belt
- As a Sorter, you scan the incoming parcels with a hand scanner
- You can communicate well in German or English
- You can work five days a week between Monday and Saturday
- You are reliable and a team player
- You are physically resilient
- A valid background check (ZÜP)
– Sortation Associate
Gi Group seeks a part-time sortation associate in Giengen an der Brenz as you earn 12,42 € per hour, and with this part-time job, you will currently receive a job ticket allowance up to 50€ net for public transportation monthly.
- You unload incoming parcels from the truck and place them on the conveyor belt for sorting.
- As a sortation associate at Amazon, you sort parcels
- You record the barcodes of the incoming parcels using a hand scanner
- You are open to learning something new
- You have a good command of English or German
- You are motivated and work with care
There are over one hundred and forty part-time jobs sorting for English speakers to apply for across different locations in Germany.
Make use of the application link below to apply and view all other vacancies.
2. Trekk Soft – Accounting and Administration – Part-time
If you are, an English Speaker with little understanding of German can apply for this position.
You will ensure that accounting information is provided to management in a timely and accurate manner and will also be responsible for admin and back-office tasks and projects.
- Available for a 50% part-time role
- Minimum three years experience in an accounting/finance role
- Educational background in accounting or finance/controlling
- Fluent English, both written and spoken, is a must
- A strong understanding of German is required. Spanish is a plus.
- You enjoy working with numbers and have a knack for detailed work
- A flexible mindset to support with admin and project tasks
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
3. P&G Careers
P&G are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at the company. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identification, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected factor.
They seek over ten vacancies especially for English speaker students to apply for, and some include;
– Working Student IT (Part-Time)
- Enrolled at a German University working towards your Bachelor / Master, preferably in an IT-related subject (Computer Science, Business Information Systems) or Management fields
- Minimum finished 3rd semester of Bachelor
- Proficiency in the English language
- Thorough as well as independent and structured way of working
- Great level of organization
– Working Student – R&D Oral Care
Get an opportunity to support the Research & Development Oral Care department and gain first-hand experience in a multi-national company.
- Enrolled at a German University working towards your Bachelor / Master, preferably in Natural Science / Engineering / IT or related fields
- Proficiency in English (fluent)
- Great level of organization
- Ability to demonstrate leadership by approaching and solving challenges
- Team-oriented, with a “can-do“ attitude and ability to deliver breakthrough results.
- Creative, innovative, and strong in your initiative, follow-through, communication, and priority-setting.
- Able to play a key role and influence across levels and functions.
4. Welthunger Careers
– Office Service Administrator – Part-Time
The position is to be filled part-time (50%, ideally in the afternoon) by August 1, 2022, with a contract duration of two years.
- Performing general janitorial duties and minor repairs
- Supporting internal postal services, checking the completeness of deliveries, keeping the registered mail book, mail distribution
- Packaging duties for export of goods, preparation of packing lists, measuring and weighing of consignments
- Technical service for heating and other technical equipment, supply of consumables
- Ideally, professional experience in a similar position
- Technical and manual understanding
- Good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Reliability, as well as a friendly personality
- Very good ability to work in a team and intercultural competence
- English language skills are desirable
– Student trainee IT service
As a working student in IT service, you will support our successful IT team in Bonn, and this position is to be filled as soon as possible and is initially limited to 12 months, with good prospects of an extension. Task
- Support in the hardware and software environment
- Error analysis and elimination of technical faults
- Support for interesting IT projects related to the Office 365 family
- Track, prioritize, and resolve employee requests in our service system
- You are currently enrolled at a university/college, preferably in an IT department.
- You are ready to combine your IT affinity with service orientation to support employees worldwide.
- You are characterized by a high degree of organizational care and a conscientious and reliable way of working.
- You enjoy working in an intercultural environment and are an open-minded personality.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
There are various vacancies, and to apply for the above-mentioned positions and more use the application link.
Average Salary Of Part-Time Jobs In Germany For English Speakers.
The average part-time salary in Germany is 22,856 EUR per year or 11,72 EUR per hour.
The typical hourly wage for part-time jobs in Germany is 12 EUR.
Conclusion On Part-Time Jobs In Germany For English Speakers 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Part-Time Jobs In Germany For English Speakers 2023/2024, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
When there are no full-time positions available within a given company, candidates should apply and accept Part-Time employment to position themselves as the obvious candidate when a coveted full-time slot becomes available, for it helps you gain experience and training in unfamiliar fields with.
The article above gives you crucial information about the Part-Time Jobs In Germany For English Speakers in 2023/2024 to start applying. After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Part Time Jobs Germany 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.