Are you looking for a Primary Teaching Job in Vietnam?
If you are interested in Primary Teaching jobs in Vietnam, then you are i the right pace; make sure you read through the post to get a complete understanding of the job.
To qualify for this job, you must follow some steps and guidelines to apply without mistakes or regrets and successfully get the job of your choice.
So with all the details provided here, find one that suits your interest, don’t let slip of this opportunity, and make sure to apply for the job.
This post will highlight the available primary teaching jobs in Vietnam and how to apply for them, so make sure to get the right one and apply for it.
As a primary school teacher, you’ll develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives. You’ll facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, keeping your learning resources organized, and creating a positive learning environment in the classroom.
You’ll assess and record progress and prepare pupils for national tests. You’ll link pupils’ knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, challenging and inspiring pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
Primary school teachers usually teach a broad range of subjects in the national curriculum, particularly literacy, numeracy, and science. Some specialize in a particular subject such as maths, languages or science.
Primary school teaching is a rewarding career with lots of opportunities to progress (such as becoming a head of the year) and develop specialisms (such as taking on the role of special educational coordinator). It’s not always an easy job; hours can be long as there’s usually prepared to be done before and after school during term time.
Your role is to develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children according to age, knowledge, and aptitude.
These are the responsibilities of the Primary Teaching job;
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
- Organizing the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing, and presenting lessons that cater to the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on a pupil’s progress at parents’ evenings and other meetings
- Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
- Working with others to plan and coordinate work
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Organizing and participating in school events, outings, and activities may occur at weekends or in the evening.
These are the skills a Primary Teacher should have;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Energy, enthusiasm, stamina, patience, dedication, resilience, and self-discipline.
- Initiative, leadership and supervisory skills, and teamwork abilities.
- Imagination, creativity, and a sense of humor.
- Sound judgment and an analytical mind.
- A satisfactory health record and criminal record check.
The following are some of the benefits of teaching jobs in Vietnam:
- Accommodation or Allowance paid by the school
- Teaching hours up to 25-28 hours with two days off weekly.
- National and Summers holidays
- Paid flight or reimbursed.
- Annual and national, and paid holidays
- One or two free school places for children or heavily discounted
- Medical Insurance cover
- Possible performance bonus
Salary Of Primary Teaching Jobs In Vietnam
The average salary for Primary Teaching Jobs In Vietnam is approximately 13,600,000 VND per month.
How To Apply For Primary Teaching Jobs In Vietnam.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Primary Teaching Jobs In Vietnam.
1. When directed to the official website after clicking on the “Apply Now,” Click on the job that suits your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding.
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application
Conclusion On Primary Teaching Jobs In Vietnam
In conclusion, with the update above on Primary Teaching Jobs In Vietnam, one is aware of the required qualifications and skills, their responsibilities, average yearly salary, and how to apply for Primary Teaching Jobs In Vietnam.
Click the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work in Primary Teaching Jobs In Vietnam.
As you get updates about the Primary Teaching Jobs In Vietnam 2023/2024, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: December 6, 2022
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Primary Teaching Jobs In Vietnam 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Primary Teaching Jobs In Vietnam 2023/2024.