All Queensland Government Jobs will be portrayed in this article; hence go through this article to find the desired result and apply through the link provided.
The Queensland Government guarantees employee pay and benefits through a set of employment standards, and they provide most government employees further ensures with a modern award and certified agreement.
So why don’t you consider joining the Queensland Government and impacting Queensland’s regions?
Benefits Of Working In Queensland Government
- Employee pay and benefits
- Chief executive pay and benefits
- Flexible work
- Legal protection for employees
Categories Of Queensland Government Jobs
- Department of the Premier and Cabinet
- Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships
- Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Department of Communities, Child Safety, and Disability Services
- Department of Education
- Department of Resources
- Department of Environment and Science
- Queensland Health
- Department of Housing and Public Works
- Department of Local Government, Racing and Multicultural Affairs
- Department of Justice and Attorney-General
- Department of National Parks, Sport, and Racing
- Department of Employment, Small Business, and Training
- Queensland Police Service and Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
- Department of Science, Information Technology and Innovation
- Department of State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure, and Planning
- Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Queensland Treasury
- Department of Innovation and Tourism Industry Development
Available Queensland Government Jobs
Some of the vacancies include
1. Senior Advisor (Land Acquisition), Transport & Main Road
Queensland Government is seeking a high-performing and innovative Senior Advisor (Land Acquisition) to contribute to our vision: Creating a single integrated transport network accessible to everyone.
AO6 – $104607 – $111923 (yearly).
2. Senior Strategy & Insights Advisor, Queensland Health – Brisbane Inner City
Support the department’s consumer insight and strategic communications functions | Exciting temporary full-time until December 2022, located in Brisbane CBD.
AO6 – $4101.40 – $4387.70 (fortnightly)
3. Foreperson-Electrical, Energy, and Public Works – Toowoomba region
build is currently inviting applications for a Foreperson-Electrical to join their team based in Toowoomba on a Permanent Flexible Full-Time basis.
The position’s primary purpose is to manage and coordinate the delivery of electrical maintenance and construction activities with a strong focus on electrical safety and the delivery of services to a high standard of artistry while maximizing project profitability and ensuring client satisfaction.
FP3 – $84260 – $88403 (yearly) or $3229.70 – $3388.50 (fortnightly)
3. Program Manager (PSNMC), Queensland Police Service – Brisbane Inner City
PSNMC provides services to support the Public Safety Network (PSN). The PSN includes seven agencies: Queensland Police Service, Queensland Fire, and Emergency Services, Queensland Ambulance Service, Justice and Attorney General, Queensland Corrective Services, Office of Industrial Relations, and Inspector General Emergency Management.
The PSNMC is critical to efficiently run each agency’s ICT networks across the broader PSN, so they are seeking a program manager now.
4. Speech Pathologist, Children, Youth Justice and Multicultural Affairs
The role of the Regional Speech and Language Pathologist is to provide leadership and expert advice to ensure high-quality speech and language pathology services are provided to young people involved with Youth Justice Services.
You will have a lead role in ensuring that profession-specific practice is integrated into the broader framework of the Youth Justice Services.
PO4 – $102650 – $110407 (yearly)
5. Head of Department – Fortitude Valley State Secondary College, Education – Brisbane Inner City
Fortitude Valley State Secondary College is now accepting applications for a motivated, enthusiastic and innovative individual to join their leadership team as Head of Department.
The successful applicant will be collaborative, energetic, and flexible with a passion for leading and encouraging the building of teacher capability about the Australian Curriculum.
Your role will also include the development of quality teaching and learning resources and teaching opportunities through your educational leadership, participating in delivering the vision of the State Schools Division.
6. Clinical Lead (Team Leader) – Evolve Therapeutic Services, Cairns Acute and Community Services, Cairns, Queensland Health – Cairns region, Far North Qld
An exciting opportunity for you to join Evolve Therapeutic Services as a Clinical Lead (Team Leader).
You will be responsible for delivering evidence-based clinical services, including assessment, treatment planning, therapeutic intervention, and evaluation, to Cairns and Hinterland Mental Health and Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drugs Service consumers.
This is your opportunity to join the dedicated team of professionals at Cairns and Hinterland Health and be part of a world-class, dynamic and growing health service that embraces technology, excellence in health care, teaching, research, and empowering the people to be the best in serving the community.
HP5 – $4988.60 – $5205.30 (fortnightly)
Salary Of Queensland Government Workers
The average salary for Queensland Government employees in Australia is AU$75,900/yr.
Conclusion On Queensland Government Jobs 2023/2024
The above article gives crucial information related to the Queensland Government Jobs 2023/2024 Application Form for interested candidates to start applying now.
After applying and getting the job, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Queensland Government Jobs 2023/2024 Application Form, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.