The Royal Air Force (RAF) is recruiting diverse people regardless of their roles, background, gender and qualification to join them into working in such a massive and powerful force.
This site helps to bring to your finger tips on the range of brilliant opportunities that exist in the RAF and we therefore miss out. However, the opportunity and lifestyle that comes with joining the RAF is bigger than that.
The recruitment and application processes will be looked into on this post so make sure to read all detailed information provided here which is essentially vital for your ultimate use during your application.
Royal Air Force Latest Update
The RAF are still actively recruiting despite the COVID-19 pandemic, although the selection process still remains the same.
The application portal for you to explore as you get more info and find your roles is – https://www.raf.mod.uk/recruitment/
Information On RAF
The Royal Air Force (RAF) is the United Kingdom’s air and space force whose mission is to support the objectives of the British Ministry of Defence (MOD).
They are to “provide the capabilities needed to ensure the security and defense of the United Kingdom and overseas territories, including against terrorism; to support the Government’s foreign policy objectives particularly in promoting international peace and security”
Requirement For The Royal Air Force Recruitment
- Be a British citizen, British national, British/Dual national, Commonwealth citizen and Irish Republic national
- You can join the RAF as an officer straight after A-levels.
- 5 GCSEs at grades 9-4 (A* to C) or the equivalent including English and maths
- 2 A-levels or the equivalent with 64 UCAS Tariff points.
- Be aged at least 17.5 years old
- Meet RAF nationality and residency rules
- Have a good level of fiBody Mass Index (BMI) test
- Eyesight requirements vary for different roles.tness and general health
- You will also need a security check and clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) if you are successful in your application.
RAF Disqualifying Factors
- Extreme political affiliations to groups that stir up racial hatred and violence
- Offensive tattoos or adornments. Tattoos must not be visible above the neck collar or below the sleeve cuff while wearing uniform
- Substance abuse such as drugs, solvents, and anabolic steroids
- Pending court appearances
- Spent or unspent convictions may be excluded from certain roles
- Body piercing which causes holes that do not close up
- Candidates who declare themselves to be an ‘undischarged’
How To Apply for RAF Application form 2022
- First of all you should have to carefully read RAF official E-Recruitment Portal.
- Then Check in job search bar on RAF Officer High Court And Magistrate Court Careers Portal 2022.
- Then make sure you qualification and eligibility matching with revenant profile.
- Take ready all the documents required for form filling RAF Vacancies Application Form 2022.
- Now click on the official RAF official Recruitment portal.
- Open www.raf.co.za Vacancies 2022 Portal page and find the right RAF profile that you want to apply.
- Fill all the necessary/required job details 100% correctly.
- Then click on final submit button
- please make sure before doing this check your filled details in Officer High Court And Magistrate Court Vacancies 2022 Application Form.
- After submission of www.raf.co.za online Application Form take A hard copy of form for future uses.
Click here to apply – https://www.raf.mod.uk/recruitment/apply
Application Process For The RAF Recruitment
|Full Time Regular||Spare Time Reserve|
Job Roles In Royal Air Force (RAF)
You have to choose if you are looking for a full time career or spare time role? Over 55+ different roles available including:
- Aircrew & Air Operations
- Engineering & Technical
- Force Protection
- Medical and Medical Support
- Personnel & Personnel Support
To find a role that suits you click – https://www.raf.mod.uk/recruitment/find-your-role
Salary /Benefits Of The RAF
- Entry level salary ranges from £16,235 – £39,000 depending on the role.
- It lowers your day to day living costs
- You get discount as all members of the RAF and their partners are entitled to a range of discounts through Defence Discount Service
- There is also a retirement plan based on your rank and the number of years in service that you have spent in the RAF
- Accommodation Plans
- Health plans
- Sport Plans
- Feeding Plans are all sorted out for it’s members.
Summary On Royal Air Force (RAF) Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form
The portal of the Royal Air Force (RAF) Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form is simply to satisfy your passion for the interest you may be looking for in the Royal Air Force (RAF)
The application website gives crucial information related to the Royal Air Force (RAF) Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form for candidates to start applying now.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and recruitment Offer just like Royal Air Force (RAF) Recruitment 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.