Remote Jobs Canada is greatly sought because of the flexibility it has to offer, and for that sole purpose, this post has been compiled to bring to you the currently open accounting vacancies that you can apply for.
There are different and various forms of Remote Jobs Canada as long as it entails you using the Internet to deliver your services to the organization or company you find yourself in.
Because of this setup, remote workers usually communicate with their team via the Internet. With Remote Jobs Canada, you will have flexible work hours that allow you to incorporate your work into your lifestyle and not the other way around.
You don’t have to live in a particular location to work with global teams. This article will open the following guidelines and requirements for available Remote Jobs Canada for candidates or applicants to understand better.
Remote jobs allow you to conveniently work from the comfort of your home, usually on your own, flexible schedule. This article explains what a remote position is and the types of remote jobs you can pursue.
In a remote role, people can usually complete most of their tasks and projects using a computer. They can also communicate with supervisors and other team members via phone, video, or chat messaging systems.
This reduces the need for employees to physically visit the office to complete their tasks and instead complete them in their homes or a remote office.
Types Of Remote Jobs
- Web designer
- Social media manager
- Customer service representative
- Virtual Assistant
- Graphic designer
- Copy editor
- Data analyst
- Software designer
- Online Teacher
Available Remote Jobs Canada
The Salvation Army exists to share the love of Jesus Christ, meet human needs and be a transforming influence in the communities of our world.
They are an innovative partner, mobilized to share hope wherever there is hardship, building just communities that know the love of Jesus.
The Salvation Army Canada and Bermuda has four core values:
- Hope: We give hope through the power of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Service: We reach out to support others without discrimination.
- Dignity: We respect and value each other, recognizing everyone’s worth.
- Stewardship: We responsibly manage the resources entrusted to us.
About the Position
The Salvation Army is embarking on a multi-year transformation of our specialized social services model which will result in:
- improved quality in the delivery of specialized social services;
- enhanced and consistent access to expertise throughout TSA Canada & Bermuda;
- a structure designed to foster innovation;
- consistency of program delivery; and
- clear lines of support and accountability.
As such, they are seeking a dynamic and experienced transformation leader to step into overseeing the implementation and success of this new model.
Internally known as the Social Mission Transformation Lead, and reporting to the Territorial (National – Canada & Bermuda) Social Mission Secretary, this position will produce significant value to the social mission of the organization by planning, prioritizing, and influencing the development of a change agenda that inspires and motivates all key stakeholders.
The primary accountabilities of this role include Social Services Transformation Program Design, Transformation Program Delivery, Social Services Capability Building, Stakeholder Engagement, and People Leadership.
Key challenges and deliverables in this position will be to:
- Develop approaches to orchestrate the change to a territorially led, regionally serving social services model that will address the potentially conflicting interests, overcome resistance to change, and build capability and capacity to deliver approved changes
- Review and obtain agreement on the scope and staging of the program changes
- Develop consultative processes that will guide the consideration and approval of changes, and build credibility by identifying and delivering quick wins while, at the same time, ensure the integrity of a strategic approach
- Leverage current structures and capabilities in the delivery of the program to the greatest extent possible and identify capability gaps that must be filled to assure optimal outcomes
- Recommend changes to existing structures to strengthen alignment between mission, vision, values, strategy and service delivery
- Ensure that Specialized Social Mission programs continue with exceptional delivery of mission throughout the transformation program implementation
- Ensure that an equity, diversity, justice and inclusion (EDJI) lens is part of all specialized social mission transformation processes, as part of TSA’s commitment to EDJI
- Prepare key deliverables such as briefing materials for engagement and decision-making.
- Represent Specialized Social Mission on cross-departmental and cross-territorial initiatives
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- Postgraduate qualifications in social services, change management or related discipline, with a specific preference for those with education focused in the Not-for-Profit sector.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in leading large and complex transformational change initiatives, preferably in the healthcare/social sector
- In-depth knowledge of the social services provided by TSA
- Substantial experience supporting and delivering strategic outcomes in highly complex not-for-profit operating environments
- Deep experience operating at an executive management level with broad responsibilities
- Strategic and systems thinking with the ability to be highly collaborative and effectively engage, influence and lead across diverse stakeholder groups and interests
- Superior written, verbal and presentation skills
- Commitment to the mission, vision and values of The Salvation Army
- Bilingual English/French preferred
Location – Toronto – Can also be remote anywhere in Canada
Salary Range: $163,193 – $244,790
The salary range listed is for the primary location for which the job is posted and may vary depending on the work location of the successful candidate or other factors.
How To Apply
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and cite competition #22-110 in the subject line of your email.
The Salvation Army will provide reasonable accommodation upon request. Please let them know if you have a need for any accommodation.
Salary Of Remote Employees In Canada
The average remote salary in Canada is $53,713 per year or $27.55 per hour.
Entry-level positions start at $36,283 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $116,867 per year.
Conclusion On Remote Jobs Canada 2023/2024
You can see the above lists of Remote Jobs Canada, with the additional benefits of your learning and working in a strategic environment.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Remote Jobs Canada; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
The article above gives crucial information about Remote Jobs Canada 2023/2024 for interested candidates to start applying for.
After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Remote Jobs Canada 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.