The Royal Canadian Air Force is an excellent workforce to join, and if you are passionate about them and require a guide to put you through in applying to be a part, then be rest assured as this article will come in handy.
Suppose you have questions regarding Royal Canadian Air Forces Recruitment. I can assure you that you are on the right page for its applicants will now be able to be recruited into the Canadian Army.
Now that you are aware of this opportunity, i admonish you to go through the whole article as i direct you on the procedure and process which will lead to your entry into the Canadian Air Force.
The Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF)
Latest Career Vacancies Ongoing Recruitment In The RCAF
RCAF demands the following, either full time or part-time currently
- Aerospace Telecommunication and Information Systems Technician
- Internal Medicine Specialist (Medical Specialist)
- Orthopedic Surgeon (Medical Specialist)
- Aerospace Control Operator
- Air operation officer
- Air combat system officer
- Aerospace engineering officer
- Meteorological technician and so much more
Requirement To Join The Royal Canadian Air Force
- Be a Canadian citizen
- You have or are working towards a Bachelor’s Degree.
- You can be from the age of 18 to apply
- Evidence of a negative COVID-19 test
- I would strongly recommend a background in science or engineering, although it’s not mandated.
If you are interested in becoming a Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) member, visit the Canadian Forces website – https://forces.ca/en/about-us/air.
The RCAF Recruitment Process
- After you have applied, they will have to review your application based on academic records and interviews.
- Afterwhich, you will be asked to pass an aircrew selection process involving tests designed to assess your learning abilities, reflexes, and overall capacity.
- Once you pass this selection process, you’ll undergo a further screening that includes meeting anthropometric and aircrew medical standards.
- Phase 1 of the training takes about 2-3 months.
- Phase 2 has 6–8 months as you’ll head to Moose Jaw, SK, to fly the Harvard II, and this is where you’ll learn the bulk of what you’ll need to know as an RCAF officer.
- Phase 3 takes 4–6 months as you’ll either stay in Moose Jaw or subsequently go to Cold Lake, AB, for jet training.
- And there’s additional training as you’ll need to complete additional training to be qualified on type for the squadron you are posted to.
The Royal Canadian Air Force Selection
- Aircrew Selection Centre – the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) requires that all Pilots, Aerospace Controllers, and Air Combat Systems Officers attend and complete the Aircrew Selection.
- The selection center is located in Trenton, Ontario, where candidates are tested over two days with computer-based scenarios designed to validate those skills and aptitudes required by the RCAF.
- Success at Aircrew Selection is necessary to continue the process for these three occupations.
How To Join The Royal Canadian Air Force
- Get a degree in one of the sciences & then apply at a recruiting center.
- If you are a pilot already, apply directly or join the reserves & follow the processes.
- If you are in high school, join the Air cadets, for they will teach you to fly & go from there.
Pilots with the RCAF fly a range of Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) (CAF) aircraft in various roles: Search and Rescue, Fighter, Transport, Tactical Helicopter, or Maritime Patrol.
- Regular Officer Training Plan (ROTP) – Get your degree from the Royal Military College of Canada (RMC).
- Direct Entry Officer Plan (DEO) – If you already have a degree from a recognized degree-granting university, you can join using this plan.
- CEOTP – Pilot – Complete four years of aviation studies at Seneca College in Toronto while doing your phased pilot training.
Benefits/Salary Of The RCAF
- A Recruit that has just joined can earn $35820 annually, increasing to $60168 when they reach the next rank of Corporal.
- Accommodation, meals, and a liveable wage are provided for applicants
- As a member, you also can live and work internationally in countries such as Belgium, Germany, The United Kingdom, Italy, Australia, and The United States of America.
- There’s also a retirement plan.
Conclusion On Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form
Review the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) requirements – Apply Now website. In particular, take a look at the questions that deal with eligibility, starting your career, and life in the Force. Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) Recruitment website also has information on entry options, positions, the enrollment process, and basic training.
Enter the Air Force today and have a rewarding career while supporting and contributing to the growth of the country Canada
The application website gives crucial information about the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form for candidates to start applying now.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.