The Royal Navy is recruiting commonwealth members to join the workforce now and if you have what it takes both financially, passionately and the zeal then don’t waste another minute and therefore apply now.
There are over 100 different roles in the Royal Navy for you to explore so you therefore need to submit an application form through their website.
Hence, before you start applying, check out if you are eligible or if you meet the requirement as proposed by the Royal Navy website
Details On The Royal Navy Commonwealth
The Royal Navy Commonwealth is a program by the Royal Navy to start recruiting other members of different countries in the Commonwealth to join the Navy now.
The Royal Navy contributes to the Defence Mission (Defending and its national interests) by providing safe seaworthy, airworthy and battleworthy ships, submarines, aircraft and specialist teams to meet operational commitments.
Criteria To Be Eligible For The Royal Navy Commonwealth Recruitment
- Commonwealth applicants applying from inside their country of origin must be aged 18.
- Commonwealth citizens who are resident in the UK can enlist at 16 years of age.
- To be eligible to apply for Royal Air Force service a current, valid passport and visa are mandatory.
- Moreover, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have permission to be in the UK and that this permission is valid
- If you are a resident in the UK with the required right to remain visa then apply as normal via the RAF recruitment website
- You should be sure that you are committed to joining the Royal Air Force, and that you have done all you can to prepare for the selection process, before you travel to the UK.
Recruitment Process For The Royal Navy Commonwealth
- When you make your application to the Royal Navy then make sure to apply for a visa at least for 6 months that the process may take
- you will have a letter inviting you to attend an assessment centre, which you should attach to your visa application, this will not guarantee the application will be successful.
- They’ll then arrange for you to take the Defence Aptitude Assessment (DAA), which all potential recruits have to complete.
- The Royal Navy will invite you to a formal virtual interview to assess your suitability for a career in the Royal Navy, and specifically the role that you have chosen.
- one of their Ministry of Defence-approved doctors will conduct a medical and eye test
- Before you can join you’ll have to pass the Royal Navy’s Pre-Joining Fitness Test, which involves completing a 2.4km run on a treadmill within a certain time, at a fitness centre near you.
- Once you’ve been given an entry date, you’ll need to attend a four-day assessment, the Pre-Royal Navy Course (PRNC).
- Once you’ve passed all the stages, you’ll also need to pass a Security and Reference Check
- After Basic Training, you’ll then begin the professional training that’s unique to your role
Royal Navy Commonwealth Updates & Application Portal
As earlier mentioned above, the Royal Navy is currently recruiting people for diverse roles now To get more info on your application visit – https://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/careers/joining/commonwealth-and-non-british/royal-navy
PLEASE NOTE Only those Commonwealth Overseas candidates invited to the UK by the Overseas office and who have a valid entry stamp/Visa will be dealt with by an Armed Forces Careers Office.
Those who choose to arrive without invite, or apply on arrival, will have their application rejected.
If you’re outside the UK
Commonwealth Countries To Be Recruited Into The Royal Navy
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Australia (see Territories)
- The Bahamas
- Brunei Darussalam
- The Gambia
- New Zealand (see Territories)
- Papua New Guinea
- St Kitts and Nevis
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Kingdom (see Territories)
Royal Navy Commonwealth Salary
- From Day 1 (New Recruit) £15,761
- After 26 weeks £20,000
- Leading Rating £33,038
- Petty Officer £37,870
- Warrant Officer, £51,800
Conclusion On Royal Navy Commonwealth Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form
The portal of the Royal Navy Commonwealth Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form is simply for the enlightenment of the members relating to Recruitment 2022/2023.
The application website gives crucial information related to the Royal Navy Commonwealth Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form for candidates to start applying now.
After applying and you finally get recruited, you can henceforth enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Royal Navy Commonwealth Recruitment 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.