There has been a high Executive Assistance demand across Canada nationally, and in the provincially of this, it is evident that senior executive assistant jobs are available in Toronto.
Suppose you are searching for a vacancy for a Senior Executive Assitance in Toronto; this post will help educate you on the concepts of Executive Assistants and the responsibilities of a Senior Executive Assistant, their requirements, their average salary, and how to apply to them.
The administrative job is a type of job that is required chiefly in large industries and some other places. A school also does need an administrative assistant. An administrative assistant is a person responsible for the administration of operations in an organization/facility. Many types of industries, facilities, and companies employ administrative assistants, and the role of an administrative assistant may vary slightly according to the various companies/industry.
An executive assistant is essential to an executive and, as a result, to the company. The Executive Assistant is an individual responsible for supporting executives or high/senior-level professionals at an organization by taking care of administrative tasks like maintaining the executive schedules, communicating with people on their behalf, taking meeting notes, booking/scheduling traveling and meetings, processing documents, completing other tasks that their managers/ employers may need.
A Senior executive assistant is an administrative professional responsible for managing senior officials’ administrative tasks in the organization. A senior executive assistant is also responsible for coordinating calendars, scheduling meetings, and acting as a connection between management and employees.
While it seems that the role of an executive assistant and senior executive assistant roles are the same, which they are, the senior executive assistant performs tasks that support high-level/ senior executives and members of senior management.
As a senior administrative assistant, one can set executives’ meetings, help prepare presentations on their employer’s behalf, manage deadlines, and handle communications. Nevertheless, the main differences between an executive assistant and a senior executive assistant are that their positions and work experience and the types of executives they work with cause a senior administrative assistant to have a higher chance of being primarily known for working with high-ranked executives.
The following are the requirements of a senior executive assistant:
- Minimum of 5 years of administrative experience in a professional, client-service driven, and fast-paced environment
- A secondary School Diploma.
- Bachelor’s Degree in public administration, political science, or a related is usually required.
- Advanced-level knowledge of standard industry software such as Microsoft word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint, and adobe acrobat.
- Flexible overtime work, if required.
The following are the primary responsibilities of a senior executive assistant:
- Coordinating daily calendars of senior managers
- Planning appointments/events
- Point of contact between executives and employees/clients
- Creating regular reports and updating internal databases
- Making travel arrangements
- Managing phone calls and emails of the executive/employer
- Responding promptly to managers/executive’s queries
- Facilitate internal communication
- Suggestions on more efficient ways to run the office and diagnose malfunctions
- Reviewing and recommending changes to the company policies.
- Acting as a connection between management and employees.
The following are the essential required skill of a senior executive assistant:
- Good communication skills
- Good time management
- Networking Skills
- Willingness to learn
- Basic Tech skills
- They must be independent
- They must exhibit professionalism
- Interpreting skills
- Attentive to details
Senior Executive Assistant Jobs Toronto Salary
A senior executive assistant/ executive assistant is expected to earn above the average Canadian salary, which is excellent considering that a senior executive will work for top executives, sure there will be bonuses and all sorts of benefits.
The average salary of a senior executive assistant is CA$79,411per year in Toronto.
How To Apply For Senior Executive Assistant Jobs Toronto
The list below states the steps to apply for Senior Executive Assistant Jobs in Toronto :
- When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
- You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On The Senior Executive Assistant Jobs Toronto
In conclusion, with the update above on the Senior Executive Assistant Jobs Toronto, one is aware of the categories, salaries, the requirements, and how to apply for Senior Executive Assistant Jobs Toronto.
Click on the “Apply Now” button to secure a chance to work any job of your choice as a Senior Executive Assistant In Toronto.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Senior Executive Assistant Jobs Toronto 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.