Are you interested in teaching jobs as an Irish or living while living in Ireland? Then this post is for you as it embodies mesmerizing kinds of jobs for its candidates.
There are some requirements in Ireland for candidates before they can secure a teaching job; I make sure to read through and provide the necessary document when applying.
While working, you will get to follow all the guidelines and information provided here, find the one that suits your interest, and don’t forget to apply.
This post will help educate you on teaching jobs in Ireland, their requirements, and how to apply for the job; now proceed below to get an overview of all the positions.
There are plenty of opportunities for educators looking to teach in Ireland, and a qualified STEM teacher, in particular, can find several options in the public school system.
While ESL teachers will find increasing English teaching opportunities at language academies in the larger, metropolitan cities.
A Teacher is a professional who teaches students based on national curriculum guidelines within their specialist subject areas.
The teacher carries out their duties by assigning homework, grading tests, documenting progress, and keeping up with parent communication.
Teaching is rewarding as it is challenging, and at one point, it was a solid and stable career path as the number of student teachers leaving university dwindles.
- A clean criminal background check.
- Bachelor’s degree in teaching or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a teacher.
- In-depth knowledge of teaching methods and legal and educational procedures.
Knowledge and Abilities Ethics
- Knowledge of early childhood education programs and techniques.
- Knowledge of child development theory and practice.
- Ability to evaluate, design, and implement curriculum, testing, and teaching methodologies.
- Ability to provide activities for children that encourage healthy growth.
- Ability to exercise control and maintain classroom discipline.
- Knowledge of applicable safety procedures.
- Ability to provide a supportive and caring environment for children.
- Ability to develop and present educational programs and workshops.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
Teaching Job Offers In Ireland
As a candidate, you should be a competent professional with in-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal and educational processes.
In addition to having excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ideal candidate will also demonstrate outstanding presentation and interpersonal abilities.
Below are the following teaching jobs in Ireland, which include the likes of responsibilities, requirements, skills, and other attributes.
1. Early Childhood Teacher-Ireland
An early childhood educator is a qualified professional who educates children from 3 years until they begin formal schooling.
Early childhood teacher looks for a certified early childhood educator who can effectively address the needs of 3 to 6-year-old children in a school environment.
The early childhood educator is responsible for providing developmentally appropriate programs that are aligned with the national norms of the state.
They also address the essential cognitive, social, emotional and physical needs of both the individual child and groups of children.
Early Childhood teachers organize nap and snack hours, supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times, track children’s progress, and report to parents.
They communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards.
Salary: the average salary for an Early Childhood Teacher is €13.33 per hour in Ireland, and the average wage is €21,293 per year.
- Writes and compiles individual assessments of each child’s development; completes daily inventories, child attendance, and related reports.
- Participates in teaching undergraduate and graduate early childhood education labs, as appropriate.
- They are ensuring the social and emotional growth of the child.
- Addressing the individual child’s or group’s physical needs and composing detailed reports for parents.
- Participates in research programs concerned with improvements in early childhood teaching methods, as appropriate.
- May lead, guide, and train staff or student employees, interns, and volunteers performing related work; may participate in the recruitment of volunteers.
- Proven experience as a childhood teacher
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to act as a mediator between children
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
- The balance between a creative mind and a practical insight
- BSc/BA in education or relevant field
- Valid licence to practice the profession.
These are the following requirements below:
- Bachelor’s degree in early child development.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the field.
- Ability to exercise patience when interacting with children.
- Must be at the age of 18 years of age.
- A caring and approachable nature.
- Ability to work during the evening and after hours, as needed.
- Rewarding Work Experience
- Discounted Childcare
- Health Insurance
- 401K and Life Insurance
- Good Work-Life Balance.
2. Class Teacher Lower School
A teacher is responsible for preparing lesson plans and educating students at all levels, and their duties include assigning homework, grading tests, and documenting progress.
Class Teacher Lower School deprovides a stimulating, safe, and developmentally appropriate educational environment where children develop cognitively.
Teachers-class lower schools must be able to instruct in a variety of subjects and reach students with engaging lesson plans.
They provide a block and lesson plan by which classes are conducted. May lead and functionally supervise teacher’s aides or assistants.
Salary: The average salary for a Primary School Teacher in Ireland is €33517, and the average wage is €17.88 per hour.
- They Organise supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- They deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Planning and implementing educational activities and events.
- Ensuring your classroom is clean and orderly.
- They prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attending parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluating and documenting students’ progress.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts
- Or Bachelor’s degree in an unrelated field and a passing score on a subject area exam.
- Portfolio of artwork
- Eligibility for certification in Ireland
- Desire to grow as a professional educator
Other Basis and Skills
- Ability to analyze data and skills to format data into effective programs and instructional decisions
- Ambition and desire to grow as an educational leader
- Excellent organizational and relational skills.
- Commitment to responsive, honest feedback and coaching for teacher growth
- Alignment with the school’s expectation of high academic achievement for all scholars and commitment to building citizens of impeccable character
- Demonstrated success in fostering a positive, collaborative educational environment
Available Teaching Jobs In Ireland
Below are the following teaching jobs in Ireland:
- Computer Science Teacher
- English Language Teacher
- Contract Teacher
- History and Geography Teacher
- English Language Teacher
- Associate Faculty in School of Computing
- Lecturer in English
- EFL Teacher
- Post-Primary Inspector
- Physics and Chemistry Teacher.
Steps to Apply For Teaching Jobs In Ireland
These are the necessary steps you need to follow strictly:
- Click on the ‘Apply Now ‘ button below
- You will see various available jobs under Teaching Jobs In Ireland
- Fill in the crucial details or information
- On the other side, you will get to see the registered word (click on it)
- In there, you are required to fill in the necessary information.
- Then submit.
Salary For Teaching Jobs In Ireland
The average teacher salary in Ireland is € 34 613 per year or € 17.75 per hour, and the entry-level positions start at € 28 821 per year.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Teaching Jobs In Ireland 2023/2024 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.