Working and living in Vietnam is a beautiful adventure offering a perfect work-life balance. You’ll work hard, and with a very flat income tax rate and a low cost of living, you can play hard too!
Many diverse positions are waiting to be filled in the Vietnam teaching industry, and all available vacancies will be addressed here in this post. You will enjoy exceptional professional growth opportunities, be inspired by dynamic colleagues, and have a chance to make a difference in the lives of outstanding students.
This post will help educate you on teaching jobs for non-natives in Vietnam, their requirements, and how to apply for the job. Now proceed below to get an overview of all the positions and check the field you can use!
The prospect of teaching in Vietnam is an excellent opportunity for all teachers out there. It is not only an opportunity to be part of the environment but also a chance. Also, a growing system with decent pay is a great way to become familiar with a foreign culture and people.
To be able to teach in Vietnam, one has to meet the required qualifications, which are that you need to have a bachelor’s degree, be able to speak English speaker, and pass a criminal background check. A teaching certificate (like TEFL or CELTA) is helpful for many ESL teaching jobs.
Requirement To Teach In Vietnam
- A 4-year college degree (Bachelor’s) and a teaching license are typically required to teach in Vietnam.
- Many international schools also require some prior teaching experience.
- A 120-hour English certificate (such as a TEFL certificate).
- Teachers interested in jobs in Vietnam should be flexible, open-minded, and have good communication skills.
- A clean criminal background check.
- Elementary, middle, and secondary school job opportunities in Vietnam are open to licensed teachers with at least 1-2 years of experience at the appropriate level.
Available Teaching Jobs In Vietnam
Vietnam Schools seeks enthusiastic, energetic, stable, team-playing, dedicated professionals with a passion for providing quality teaching and a genuine desire to adapt to the local culture and customs.
A package includes Immersion Opportunities, a Large Market for ESL Teachers, a Low Cost of Living, Good Salaries, Colorful and Vibrant Cities, Amazing Food, and an annual return of Amazing Food. The following are some of the available teaching jobs in Vietnam for non-natives:
-Native & non-native Teacher Recruitment in An Giang Province Job
- Teach English to students from year 4 – adults.
- Willing to help the centers with extra activities such as English club, day out, and video recording.
- Be able to teach students with Cambridge examinations.
- Up to 22 USD/hour
- Work permit/TRC support
- Accommodation support
- Transport support
- Teaching materials support
–Hiring Native English Speakers For Public Primary School in Hanoi Description
- 12 • 20 HOURS/WEEK
- Pay rate: $20-21 /hour (NET)
- Schedule: Daytime Monday to Friday
- Student age: young learners from 6-10 years old
- Vietnamese teaching assistant in class
- Salary: 20 USD per teaching hour
- Training: Training session before you teach
- Visa: Business visa or TRC application support
- Bonus: Bonus for performance and participation at school by the end of the school year, bonus on Teacher’
- Level 5 TEFL certificate: TEFL or TESOL or CELTA
- Fluent in English: native speaker or holding IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, or CEFR C1
- Bachelor’s Degree: Required
- Police Check: You can use either your home police check or Vietnam Criminal record
- Teaching Experience: Preferable
–English Speakers Hanoi Offline Classes Description
They are looking for teachers to teach this OFFLINE group class in HANOI. Details are as follows:
- Holder of a business visa/TRC.
- She was graduated with a bachelor’s degree or upper education. A teaching certificate is preferred.
- Experience in teaching communication English to adults is preferred.
- Class schedule: Tuesday & Thursday (11:30 – 13:00) Or Tuesday, Friday (Can be arranged based on your available schedule)
- Start date: Tuesday, July 12th.
- Course length: 80 hours
- Location: Kim Ma Street, Ba Dinh District, Hanoi City –
- Students: Group of 10-15 students; Adults; Elementary to Intermediate level.
- Native Teacher: Up to $27/hour (Canada, US, UK, Australia,…)
- Non-native teachers: Up to $17/hour
- The teacher can teach multiple classes during and after these sessions.
- Course Book & Learning contents will be provided
Conclusion On Teaching Jobs In Vietnam For Non-Native Speakers 2023/2024
The above article gives crucial information related to the Teaching Jobs In Vietnam For Non-Native Speakers 2023/2024 for interested international teachers to start applying now.
Make sure that when you get the teaching job, After applying, and you finally get the teaching job, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career and impact students’ lives.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Teaching Jobs In Vietnam For Non-Native Speakers 2023/2024, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.