There are several ongoing teaching jobs with visa sponsorship for teachers to come over to the UK to start their careers while complementing and building the bedrock of society.
If you wish to become a teacher in the UK, you can expect to have more holidays and more breaks than any other teacher from other parts of the world.
Teaching jobs in the UK offer a competitive salary (the sixth-best for teachers worldwide) alongside plenty of opportunities for you to progress in your teaching career.
In this post, i will be giving the different links to teaching jobs that you can apply for in the UK which also features Visa sponsorships for teachers to have a promising career.
Teaching Jobs Qualifications For Non-UK
You will need:
- The correct visa or status
- A job offer allowing you to apply for a skilled worker visa
- Eligibility for another type of visa
- A pre-existing right to work in the UK, such as settled or pre-settled status under the EU Settlement Scheme or indefinite leave to remain in the UK Irish citizens do not need a visa to work or live in the UK.
- Teaching skills and experience you can demonstrate to an employer
- Ensure you have the equivalent of £945 in the bank for a minimum of 90 days (don’t dip into it!)
- To pass criminal and professional safeguarding checks (these will be organized by your employer)
- A teaching qualification (this can be from your own or another non-UK country)
- English ‘qualified teacher status (QTS)
Getting Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
There are different arrangements for overseas teachers who want to get QTS. If the teacher has a degree but has limited teaching experience, they can train to teach on a course that will give them QTS.
There is also guidance on becoming a qualified teacher if they’re not a graduate.
If they have a degree and more than 2 years of teaching experience, they can achieve QTS by completing the assessment-only route without doing more training.
If they are a qualified teacher from the following places, they can get QTS without having to do teacher training or assessment only:
- the EU
- New Zealand
- Northern Ireland
However, in some schools in England, QTS is not a legal requirement. You can be employed as a teacher without QTS in academy schools and free schools, private schools, or independent schools.
Steps To Get A Teaching Job In the UK as Foreigner
Overseas trained teachers looking to teach in the UK need to follow the steps outlined below:
1 Possess a teaching certification – teaching experience, while an asset, is not required.
2 Submit an application to teach in your chosen subject area.
3 Once your application is successful, you’ll need to apply for Qualified Teacher Status as well as a visa to teach in the UK.
Salary For Non-UK Teachers
minimum salary non-UK teachers must earn to be eligible for a skilled worker visa, by region and status (QTS and non-QTS).
|Inner London||Outer London||London fringe||Rest of England|
Lists Of Teaching Jobs Vacancies In UK
The different links will direct you to the official website and from there you can access their criteria and deadlines
1. Leed City Council
The leed city council is currently recruiting teachers for different roles, check out the positions which are available below.
- Teaching Assistant – Great Preston Church of England Primary School –
An applicant for this position will be working initially as part of our Nursery team, starting 4th July 2022, and is a permanent position.
- Working Days – Monday and Tuesday 8.45 am – 3.15 pm and Wednesday 8.45 am – 11.30 am, term time only. (13.75hrs per week)
- Closing Date – Tuesday 19th April 2022 at 8 am
- Interviews – Tuesday 26th April 2022
- Salary – B1 Point 4-6 Should you have any questions or to obtain an application pack, please email [email protected] or admingreatprestonprimary.co.uk or telephone 0113 2320034
- Teaching Assistant – Woodkirk Academy
A Permanent Teaching Assistant who may be working with small or larger groups of children and will assist staff in monitoring developmental progress.
- Working Hours – 30 hours per week – 8:45 am – 3:15 pm
- Term time Only – B3 – SCP 7 to SCP 11
- Actual Salary £13,909 to £15,055
- Closing date: 9 am Tuesday 19 April 2022
- Teaching Assistants- FIVE VACANCIES – Great Preston Church of England Primary School –
- The Great Preston Church of England Primary School currently have vacancies for five 1:1 SEND Teaching Assistants, working as part of their Reception, Year 1, or Year 3 teams.
These are all temporary posts, dependent on the funding of a named child, and are to start as soon as possible.
- Closing Date and shortlisting: Tuesday 26th April 2022 at 8 am
- Interviews: Friday 29th April 2022 and Tuesday 3rd May 2022
- Salary – B1 Point 4-6
- General Teaching Assistant – Great Preston Church of England Primary School –
They currently have a vacancy for a general Teaching Assistant, working initially as part of their Year 3 team, and is a permanent position.
- Working Time – Monday to Friday 8.45 am – 3.15 pm, term time only. 27.5hrs per week.
- Closing Date: Tuesday 19th April 2022 at 8 am
- Interviews: Tuesday 26th April 2022
- Learning & Teaching Assistant – Hovingham Primary School –
The closing date is 12 noon on Monday 18th April. Interviews will take place on 28th April.
Please return completed applications to recruitm[email protected]
- High-Level Teaching Assistant – Hunslet Carr Primary School –
- Closing Date: Friday 22nd April 2022
- Shortlisting: Monday 25th April 2022
- Interviews: Thursday 28th April 2022
- Teaching Assistant – Maternity Cover – Swinnow Primary School
- Teaching Assistant – Maternity Cover
- Salary details: A1/B1 – starting salary £18,328.20 (pro-rata)
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract to cover Maternity Leave – Term Time Only
- Hours per Week: 30hrs
- Closing date: Thursday 14th April at 9:00 am
- Interview date: Thursday 21st April
Other Vacancies For Leed City Council And Their Links
2. Abc Teachers
There are over 101 teaching jobs available for you to explore with their given deadlines – https://www.abc-teachers.co.uk/jobs
3. Supply Desk
The supply desk has over 1868 Teaching Jobs in the UK with sponsorships
Conclusion On Teaching Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In UK 2022/2023 Application Form
The application website gives crucial information related to the Teaching Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In UK 2022/2023 Application Form for candidates to start applying now.
After applying and you finally get the teaching job, you can henceforth enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career and impact the lives of students.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Teaching Jobs With Visa Sponsorship In UK 2022/2023 Application Form, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.