Toronto Airport Jobs are numerous and have several opportunities to grow your career. All the vacancies will be highlighted below for interested candidates to apply.
Toronto carries over 51 million passengers, offering direct passenger service to nearly 220 destinations on six continents.
Toronto Airport is Canada’s largest airline and the largest provider of scheduled passenger services in the Canadian market, the Canada-U.S. transborder market, and the international market to and from Canada.
Hence, Toronto Airport needs numerous staff to fill in different vacancies, and if you wish to secure a job here, there are specific requirements you must meet.
If you are prepared to work hard, put in long hours any time of the day or night, take pride in a job well done, and genuinely enjoy meeting and working with people, this is a remarkable career opportunity.
Airport jobs focused on security are critical for maintaining passenger safety. The role may involve guiding travelers through screening procedures, asking security questions, checking baggage and/or cargo, and looking out for suspicious behavior.
Toronto is a great city that provides employment opportunities in different sectors that won’t give you a hard time choosing from, and you can get the job of your choice and enjoy its benefits.
Available Toronto Airport Jobs.
Pre Board Screening Officer
If you are looking for a job at the airport where you play a key role in national security, this is the one for you! As a Pre-Board Screening Officer, you will be the last line of defense in ensuring the safety and security of the traveling public.
• Screen the traveling public and their belongings.
• Ensure non-permitted items do not enter the secure area.
• Control access to restricted areas.
• Respond to alarms and report any events, illegal acts, or violations.
• Participate in emergency operations within the airport.
• Must be a Canadian Citizen or a permanent resident.
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
• Have a clean criminal record & eligible to obtain RAIC (security clearance).
• 18 years of age or older.
• Must be located near Mississauga, ON. or willing to relocate before starting.
Cash Room Clerk
The Cashroom Clerk I is a junior-level cash room clerk responsible for performing a variety of clerical accounting functions, such as compiling and sorting operating cash, calculating and verifying cash amounts, and processing bank deposits and withdrawals, as well as performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or assigned by Management. This non-exempt position typically reports to the Controller, Assistant Controller, or the General Manager, depending on local requirements.
• Prepares and collects cashier and manager change banks; orders, maintains, and distributes change according to branch needs.
• Witnesses and records cash amounts turned in by associates who have responsibility for cash handling; verifies these amounts via manual or mechanical counting.
• Prepares bank deposits and submits bank withdrawal requests in accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Completes applicable documentation accurately and according to corporate policies and procedures, as well as reviews documentation completed by others to ensure proper completion and accuracy.
• Communicates all questionable transactions and/or documentation to the Controller and/or General Manager.
• Requires a High School diploma or general education development (GED) diploma.
• Requires a minimum of 1-year of cash handling experience; clerical accounting experience preferred.
• Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing manner.
• Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, policy documents, and converse comfortably with customers.
• Requires basic keyboarding or other repetitive motions.
Passenger Service Agent
• ensure accuracy of all weight and balance requirements.
• promptly handle all customer service complaints with a focus on a positive resolution.
• complete all check-in procedures, including handling reservations, ticketing, seat assignments, airport announcements, and checking for proper international documentation.
• assist customers with special needs and unaccompanied minors.
• when operating jetways, Passenger Service Agents will be required to work at heights of over 15 feet and be responsible for opening/closing aircraft doors.
• must be able to read and interpret aircraft weight and balance loading instructions, hazardous material identification labels, aircraft loading manifests, and baggage and cargo routing tags.
• ensure safe and secure operations in accordance with the highest possible standards.
• ensure tasks are performed in accordance with the company and airline-specific procedures and policies.
• required to attend the mandatory training imposed by the company and airline as per job role.
• must be able to comfortably and continuously move/lift customer luggage with an average weight of 50 pounds, in some cases exceeding 70 pounds.
• promote a professional image at all times and comply with company uniform standards.
• assist passengers with Reduced Mobility.
• other duties as assigned.
• Must be at least 18 years of age and legally able to work in Canada.
• Must have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
• Must be able to speak, read, and write in English.
• Must complete and pass initial new hire classroom and on-the-job training.
• Must be able to hold and maintain all required airport security clearance.
• Reliability, our customer and your fellow employees rely on you.
• Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts, including weekends and holidays.
• Must be comfortable working in an airport environment.
• Position requires long periods at the ticket counter and gate check-in areas; must be able to stand for prolonged periods.
Salary On Toronto Airport Jobs.
The average airport salary in Toronto is $34,057 per year or $17.47 per hour. Entry-level positions start at $29,250 per year, while most experienced workers make up to $55,425 per year.
How To Apply For Toronto Airport Jobs.
The list below shows the steps in applying for Toronto Airport Jobs;
1. When directed to the official website, search for a job at the application link below.
2. You can use the search box, divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
3. Review the job advertisement and role description.
4. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
5. Select the ‘Apply Online button.
6. Complete and submit your application.
7. Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
Conclusion On Toronto Airport Jobs 2022/2023.
You can see the above lists of Toronto Airport Jobs 2022/2023, with the benefits of learning and working in a lovely place like Canada.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Toronto Airport Jobs 2022/2023; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to start your work.
After your search, applying, and getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
As you get updates about Toronto Airport Jobs 2022/2023, please bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with Recruitment, Scholarship you need, and Latest Job Offer; if you find these Articles helpful, kindly like, share, and comment; share this post with your friend who may need Recruitment offers; Last Updated: August 11, 2022
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offers, just like Toronto Airport Jobs 2022/2023, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.
Feel relaxed as you are entitled to the authentic information on this page about the Toronto Airport Jobs 2022/2023.
Please also bookmark our website Aimglo and share this post with your friends.