For those of us aspiring to join the U.S Army, i can therefore assure you that this dream of yours has finally come true as the U.S. Army is already and willing to recruit applicants now for this ongoing 2022/2023 session of new intake.
If you know you have what it takes to be recruited into the Army then don’t waste time and go apply now before the recruitment application form closes.
Moreover if there are any unclear questions about the processes and eligibility then don’t be worried as all will be addressed to on this article but it is note worthy that you adhere to the information provided here on this post also.
Details On The U.S Army
The United States Army (USA) is the land and one of the eight U.S. uniformed service branch of the United States Armed Forces.
The United States Army serves as the land-based branch of the U.S. Armed Forces and their purposes or missions are as follows
- Preserving the peace and security and providing for the defense of the United States, the Commonwealths and possessions and any areas occupied by the United States
- Supporting the national policies
- Implementing the national objectives
- Overcoming any nations responsible for aggressive acts that imperil the peace and security of the United States
Eligibility Criteria For The U.S. Army
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or a resident alien
- be at least 17 but not less than 34 years of age
- Have a high school diploma
- Have no more than two depedant
- You must be in good physical and mental health
- You must take and pass the Armed Service Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test
To see for yourself if you can prequalify before submitting a real application, take a quick survey here – https://www.goarmy.com/learn/see-if-you-qualify.html
Documents Required For The U.S Army Recruitment
- Proof of citizenship (if you were not born in the United States)
- Social Security card
- Valid driver’s license or current state identification card
- A direct-deposit form from your checking account (signed by a bank official)
- Original or certified copies of your marriage certificate, divorce decree or separation order (if applicable)
- Original or certified copies of birth certificates of children under 18; affidavit of support from parents; court documents and direct-deposit forms if ordered to pay spousal and/or child support (if applicable)
- If you are married to a service member in the military, you need to have the name, Social Security number and military address of your spouse
- Copies of your lease agreement or rental contract for any dependents residing outside of government quarters (if applicable)
- Original or certified ROTC documentation (if applicable)
- Original college transcripts; GED or high school diploma
To visit the official website of the U.S Army go to – https://www.goarmy.com/
Areas Of Interest In The U.S Army
Check out the numerous job offers in these highlighted departments by clicking on them
- Army Reserve
- Army Bands
- Army Chaplain Corps
- Army Law (JAG Corps)
- Army Health Care Team
- Special Forces
- Army Aviation
Tips & Processes To Join The U.S. Army
- The Army offers over 150 different careers in a wide variety of categories. The key to your career path is your ASVAB score.
- Make sure to meet with a recruiter first and foremost to help you find out if the Army is right for you
- Your local recruiter should help identify what documents are required for enlistment
- Test yourself on a sample of The Armed Forces Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) which is a series of tests developed by the Department of Defense and is used by the U.S. Army to determine whether you have the mental aptitude to enlist.
- Height range is 5’0” to 6’8” males and 4’10’ to 6’8” for females and the minimum age is 17.
- Your recruiter will help you schedule an appointment at the nearest Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS) where you will have to take a physical examination used to determine your qualifications for joining the Army
- If successful after taking all the tests then you are ready to move on to the important training necessary to becoming a Soldier: Basic Combat Training.
Salary According To Rank In The U.S. Army
|RANK||< 2 YEARS||4 YEARS||6 YEARS||8 YEARS|
|Private (E1)||$3,849.93 *||$3,849.93||$3,849.93||$3,849.93|
|Private First Class (E3)||$4,537.26||$5,114.97||$5,114.97||$5,114.97|
|Specialist or Corporal (E4)||$5,026.14||$5,852.07||$6,101.55||$6,101.55|
|Staff Sergeant (E6)||$5,983.74||$7,158.06||$7,452.27||$8,115.03|
Benefits Of The U.S. Army
- The U.S. offer 30 vacation days
- A comprehensive healthcare
- Cash allowances to cover the cost of living
- Money for education
- Family services, and
- A career support after you serve and so much more.
Conclusion On U.S. Army Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form
You will enjoy plenty of benefits such as world-class army training in U.S., the opportunity for career advancement, ongoing job security, and an excellent pay scale.
It is advised that it is in your best interest, not to tender fake details about yourself while filling Application Form for US Army Recruitment 2022/2023. If found guilty you will not only be disqualified but might be barred from entering the United States for anything.
The application website gives crucial information related to the U.S. Army Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form for candidates to start applying now.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like U.S. Army Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.