If you are looking for an unskilled job for foreigners, a job requiring relatively little or no training or experience in Switzerland, then this post is for you.
Switzerland, with its high salaries and low taxes, is an attractive place to work even for foreigners from all over the world, unskilled jobs are also regularly in demand, so make sure to get your hands on one.
Please read all the detailed information regarding all the unskilled jobs in Switzerland with their currently opened positions for you to start applying now.
Unskilled Jobs In Switzerland For Foreigners
Given that an unskilled job doesn’t require specialized expertise to complete its typical daily tasks, many of these positions are considered entry-level, with training being done on the job.
While a certain experience level may give you an advantage in acquiring and excelling in a role, it is not necessary to be able to do the job itself. In Switzerland, take note that both skilled and unskilled jobs require you to have a work permit, especially for foreigners, and you must be checked and cleared both criminally and healthily before starting your career.
Switzerland is a big employer of foreigners; however, you can do any unskilled labor on the basis that you fulfill the language requirement and other roles stated by the employer. Most unskilled jobs in Switzerland include the following;
- Pub/Bar/Restaurant: Requires mostly basic German
- Airport Baggage handler: Basic German
- Taxi Driver: Requires taxi License and good German
- Forklift driver: Requires forklift license and basic German(most also require logistics experience)
- Delivery driver/chauffeur: Require basic German (and specific jobs require an additional license)
- Cinema ticket counter: Requires high level German
- Steward/Stewardess: Require good language and Swimming skills, as well as supplied courses
- Factory jobs
- Catering and so much more
Available Unskilled Jobs In Switzerland 2022/2023
There are several available unskilled jobs in Switzerland, and they will all be highlighted below with their application links. In this article, we will look into two sectors of unskilled jobs for foreigners and include;
– Hotel jobs in Switzerland for foreigners
There are several ongoing unskilled hotel jobs for foreigners, and they are listed below
1. Kempinski Hotel
The Kempinski hotel offers a wide range of opportunities for foreigners to apply, and at they take a training development to offer you the support, training, and tools you need to succeed while embracing everything that makes working at Kempinski special.
Hence, with care, dedication, and pride, you can begin an inspiring career crafted by you even as a foreigner with the Kempinski Hotel.
I admonish you to head to the below-listed options under these categories, there are several other jobs embedded in them, so make sure to explore them on the apply button below and don’t hesitate to apply.
- Food and beverage category
- Culinary Category
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Room division, front office, and guest services
- Spa and recreation
2. Novotel Zurich Airport Messe
The Accor group seeks a waiter and other six vacancies to assist restaurant patrons by noting their orders, serving tables their requested meals, and preparing bills at the end of the table’s meal.
The waiter is also responsible for asking customers if they are satisfied with their meal and providing any assistance should the customer not be satisfied.
Skills & Requirements
- The ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- A desire to help people.
- Active listening skills.
- A good memory.
3. Mountain Lodge Telluride
The mountain lodge telluride seeks servers, Room attendants (housekeepers), FT and PT, bartenders, Houseman and cooks, and foreigners welcome to apply.
Working in a small team, your primary role will be to service and clean the rooms and general areas in our 23-bedroom luxury hotel.
Reporting to the reception and hotel manager, you will provide a welcoming atmosphere to our guests and ensure that the high standards are maintained throughout the season and so much more.
– Farm jobs in Switzerland for foreigners
The farm jobs in Switzerland that are available for foreigners are;
1. Prabesh Group
The Prabesh group needs workers for the animal care farm to work in Switzerland, and your role in caring for animals (goats, rabbits), feeding, and watering. Cleaning of premises, preparation of forages (hay, branches).
Salary: from 2600 € / month
Nestle has so many job opportunities for foreigners to apply on the farm in Switzerland, and it would also be a bonus point if you have experience relating to the job position you are filling.
You will be the functional lead for Agri teams based in the markets and for all agriculture topics within your scope and contribute to driving the Nestlé regenerative agriculture initiative within the corporate agriculture team.
Other Unskilled Jobs For Foreigners
- Night selector
- A Clerk
- Coffee truck manager
- Sales representative
- Vehicle operator
- Delivery driver
- Prep cook
- Warehouse associate
- Dry cleaner
How To Get Jobs In Switzerland
- To apply for a job in Switzerland, you’ll need a CV, cover letter, and a little experience in the job.
- You should write your application in the job advert/company language, be that German, French or Italian, unless specifically asked to submit your application in English.
- CVs should be no longer than two sides of A4 and cover letters no more than one. It isn’t unusual to include a photograph alongside your CV.
- If your application is successful, you’ll be invited to attend an interview. The selection process may involve psychometric testing and assessment centers in larger companies.
- In general, make sure to understand the role you are applying for and use the application link to fill out your application and submit it.
Average Salary For Unskilled Workers (Foreigners) In Switzerland
While Switzerland has no official minimum wage, a majority of the voluntary collective bargaining agreements contain clauses on minimum compensation, ranging from 2,200 to 4,200 francs per month for unskilled workers and from 2,800 to 5,300 francs per month for skilled employees.
Conclusion On Unskilled Jobs In Switzerland 2022/2023
From the above lists of Switzerland’s unskilled foreigners jobs, you can check them out and use the application link to apply for the available job you wish to get.
Now’s your chance, with this selection of Switzerland unskilled foreigners; you, therefore, have no limitation in taking them up to continue your passion.
The article above gives crucial information about the Unskilled Jobs In Switzerland 2022/2023 for people to start applying now. After your search, applying, and finally getting recruited, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Unskilled Jobs In Switzerland 2022/2023 , with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.