There are plenty of opportunities to find work in the Victorian Government for a wide range of jobs are waiting for you.
Join the Government/Public sector and be part of the bigger picture as you can help shape Victoria’s future, serve the community and follow your ambition.
There are part-time, full-time, casual, and permanent jobs with attractive pay to suit you.
Now proceed below to get a full range of jobs that the Victorian Government is offering and also refer to the application to be considered for the position.
Victorian Government Jobs offers several opportunities to keep the community safe, grow the economy, and find solutions to their most complex social problems.
If you wish to work with the Victorian Government, there are different categories for you to fit in, all you have to do is to apply for a job according to your specialization so as to be successful in your quest of securing one.
The Victorian Government Jobs categories include the following
- Development Victoria
- Education and Training
- Families, Fairness and Housing
- Justice and Community safety
- Parliament of Victoria
- Premier and Cabinet
- Treasury and finance
- Victoria Auditor – General
Available Victorian Government Jobs In Victoria
All interested candidates are expected to bring their skills, knowledge, and background to leading innovative workplaces to help make Victoria a better place to live and work.
The Victoria Government Jobs include;
1. Future Fund Management Agency
The Future Fund is an independently managed sovereign wealth fund established to strengthen the Australian Government’s long-term financial position.
The vacancies include
- Senior Manager, Tax Advisory
- Senior Human Resources Business Partner
2. Department of Home Affairs
The Department of Home Affairs in Victoria is the Government interior ministry with responsibilities for national security, law enforcement, emergency management, border control, immigration, refugees, citizenship, transport security, and multicultural affairs.
There are over twenty vacancies, and only a few will be mentioned below. The vacancies include;
- Border Force Inspector – salary ($103,424 to $121,292)
- Assistant Director Complex Identity Advice – salary ($103,424 to $121,292)
- GAZ – APS6 – VIC – Citizenship Delivery Support Officer – salary ($81,879 to $96,873)
- Senior Facilities Officer – salary ($75,381 to $81,196)
- Programs/Project -Industry & Border Systems – Affirmative Measures – Indigenous – salary ($75,381 to $81,196)
- Programs/Projects-Industry & Border Systems- salary ($75,381 to $81,1960
- Border Force Inspector – salary ($103,424 to $121,292)
3. Bureau of Meterology
The Bureau of Meteorology in Victoria is an executive agency of the Government responsible for providing weather services to Australia and surrounding areas.
There are over twenty jobs in Victoria that seeks people to join, however, only a few will be mentioned below.
- Policy Advisor/Senior Policy Advisor – salary ($82,198 to $110,725)
- Information Officer/Senior Information Officer – salary ($82,198 to $112,725)
- Senior EBS Support Officer – salary ($100,075 to $112,725)
- Spatial Analyst – salary ($100,075 to $112,725)
- Manager National Observing Operations – salary ($136,614 to $145,847)
- Senior Compensation & Rehabilitation Officer – salary ($82,198 to $93,456)
- People Solutions Advisor – salary ($74,541 to $81,240)
- Scientific Programmer – salary ($82,198 to $93,456)
4. Australian Government Solicitor
The Australian Government Solicitor is an Australian public servant and a federal government agency of the same name which provides legal advice to the Federal Government and its agencies.
They are needed in Victoria Government, and the vacancies have been outlined below
- Senior Legal Technology Solution Specialist
- Legal Technology Solutions Specialist
- Senior Lawyer
5. Department of Health
The mission of the Victoria Department of Health is to enhance the health and well-being of all, by providing for effective health and human services and by fostering sound, sustained advances in the sciences underlying medicine, public health, and social services.
The Vacancies include
- Director, National Health Emergency Preparedness and Planning Section – salary ($129,665 to $153,516)
- Director – salary ($129,665 to $153,516)
- Data Analyst – salary ( $79,002 to $85,437)
- Assistant Director – Program Assurance, Planning, and Risk – salary ($108,680 to $123,951)
- Compliance Officer (Several Positions) – salary ($73,706 to $77,879)
- Departmental Officer – salary ($73,706 to $77,879)
How To Apply
- Search for a job at the application link given below when directed to the official website.
- You can use the search box, which is divided into various categories, to filter the job of your interest.
- Anytime you browse through a job, make sure that you pick the state
- Review the job advertisement and role description.
- Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding
- Select the ‘Apply Online’ button.
- Complete and submit your application.
- Check that you’ve received an email confirming your application.
- Check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email.
The apply button below gives access to the Government Jobs in Victoria, however, there is the main website for Victoria jobs which is – https://www.careers.vic.gov.au/jobs.
Salary Of Victoria Government Workers
The average salary for Victorian Government employees in Australia is $87,033 to $111,615
Conclusion On Victorian Government Jobs 2023/2024
The above article gives crucial information related to the Victorian Government Jobs 2023/2024 Application Form for interested candidates to start applying now.
After applying and you finally get the job, you can enjoy a rich and rewarding extra dimension to your life and work to realize your future career.
Also, don’t forget to bookmark our website Aimglo, as we continue to provide you with the best School and Job Offer just like Victorian Government Jobs 2023/2024 Application Form, with all Articles posted on our Aimglo being Accurate and free from Misinformation.